X2Addicts first flip on the X2

Tadpole1975

The clown has no penis!
So I was going through the site and stumbled over this vid. I think I found the new trick I'm going to try for 2010, the hood flip sand stick!!!:bump:

I'm glad he didn't get hurt but that was the funniest video I've seen in a very long time. It never gets old.

Yeah I have to say, it is damn funny. I've watched it countless times myself. Bad thing is, I actually did get a little hurt. My right leg slammed into the bars really hard, and I must have bruised the muscle or something. It never really looked bruised on the outside, just really tight and swollen. I limped through the rest of the vacation. Not a slight limp, as in it was HARD to get around and I for sure couldn't ride, I could barely hold my weight on that leg. It was REALLY sore for several weeks. Makes for a great video though. Tanner, we should submit this to america's funniest videos. We could be rich.

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
Yeah I have to say, it is damn funny. I've watched it countless times myself. Bad thing is, I actually did get a little hurt. My right leg slammed into the bars really hard, and I must have bruised the muscle or something. It never really looked bruised on the outside, just really tight and swollen. I limped through the rest of the vacation. Not a slight limp, as in it was HARD to get around and I for sure couldn't ride, I could barely hold my weight on that leg. It was REALLY sore for several weeks. Makes for a great video though. Tanner, we should submit this to america's funniest videos. We could be rich.
Ya know I was thinking the same thing.

Top Bottom