Xeons 2003 Yamaha Superjet

The ski looks great! Who would of thought after the carnage shots! Great work!!! Do you paint it yourself??? Its Hype.....I have a blaster that could use your painting skills if indeed it is you.....hint hint...wink....wink....*smiles*:laugh2:

i went to college for Collision repair

im opening a collision and custom shop in the next few months. lemme know ill cut you a super deal

pink , black , lime green of course. whatever you want

i went to college for Collision repair

im opening a collision and custom shop in the next few months. lemme know ill cut you a super deal

pink , black , lime green of course. whatever you want

PINK AND BLACK of course my lil American friend........:cool2: Oh yeah and a lil honda that had some issues last winter.....let me know when this shop opens....I will be your first customer....looking for the "super deal" you speak of!!!

Last edited:
ive been wanting some wheels for my truck, but i dont want just off-the-shelf standard looking aftermarket stuff. i actually like the dodge 20" and was thinking about how they'd look blacked or grayd out... hmmmmmm

hey you never know i might even come girl less at the rate im going

and Dude that water box sounds soooo awesome and is sick idk why you traded. hows the stocker working?

Man i traded with ya because i was throwing a side exhaust on my ski and didnt want to annoy the phuck out of ppl and get complaints and shiat

my buddy had one and i thought it sounded awesome as well, i would have kept it if i didnt run side exit

BTW...i love that pic of the one girl fingerin the other in you sig hahahaahha
i hope you were there for that!!!!

Top Bottom