XFT hull info

in reality it could be the same hull. the joker riding the yellow one tried to get me to trade the green one I bought from him in 2008, for one that looked like the one in the vid. he said the engine compartment had been reinforced, so if yours has extra carbon, Kevlar or glass in there, its more than likely the same one. birdman bought a bunch of what was under the hood, from larry.

in reality it could be the same hull. the joker riding the yellow one tried to get me to trade the green one I bought from him in 2008, for one that looked like the one in the vid. he said the engine compartment had been reinforced, so if yours has extra carbon, Kevlar or glass in there, its more than likely the same one. birdman bought a bunch of what was under the hood, from larry.
3ad34f237c7f47f9e03b97ea25a1e4f4.jpg

Pump also says "LS" on it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It was the only gold head available, I put it on a 62t cylinder and didn't feel the need for the studs.
Hey I know it’s been a super long time since you owned that ski in the pic, but now I own that ski, but I was told it had a 61x in it, but you said you threw the head on a 62t. Is there any info you would have about this engine by chance? Just so I know when/if I have to break it down. I was told it was bored over 82mm and a ported 61x.

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
Hey I know it’s been a super long time since you owned that ski in the pic, but now I own that ski, but I was told it had a 61x in it, but you said you threw the head on a 62t. Is there any info you would have about this engine by chance? Just so I know when/if I have to break it down. I was told it was bored over 82mm and a ported 61x.
Most likely I put the ski together as it sits now. I built the engine with ported 61X cases, ported 62T cylinders, 82mm bore. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Top Bottom