xmetal handlepole fitting?

bondra131

Thaat's braptaastic!
I have RN with a Blowsion billet drop pole bracket 2 hole style. Will this accept mount up of an xmetal pole? I just ordered the pole with out their steel bracket. They didn't know if it will mount to blowsions brackets

Here my xmetal with the blue blowsion bracket. My pole is super tight also you have to tighten it from the thread side vs when I used the xmetal bracket I was able to just tighten the nut on the other side to make it tight. It was a little tight with the bushings but it fits no problem
image.jpeg

bondra131

Thaat's braptaastic!
Sick! Looks good man. I can't wait to get mine on. The Blowsion bracket didn't come with a bottom backer plate so I guess I'll order one of those while I wait for powder coating on the pole. Do you just use oem bushings? I need those too... Also do Blowsion tubes work? Or do I need xscream flex tubes? Not sure if they're different sizes

Here my xmetal with the blue blowsion bracket. My pole is super tight also you have to tighten it from the thread side vs when I used the xmetal bracket I was able to just tighten the nut on the other side to make it tight. It was a little tight with the bushings but it fits no problem
View attachment 299326

Xmetal uses smaller diameter tubes than an rrp (not sure what you have from/for blowsion). When I ordered an Xmetal pole it came with tubes. When you order the pole you should be asked to specify if needing yami or kawi bushings, they're designed to fit oem spec.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom