Surfriding xmetal pole install

D-Nice

flap dem wings johnny!
whats up with the backing plate not having holes drilled for the hood hooks? did i jus get a skrewed up backing plate or do u need to drill holes for all of em? also do they normally come withthe 6 bolts an nuts to mount the bracket? cuz i didnt get those

Tommygunz

Team PHP
I put one on my Superjet two years ago and I had to buy all the hardware - nothing was included. But I can't remember if the hood hook holes were there......

if you bought the whole kit then you get six bolts and nuts and washers. backing plate is bigger and you need to drill the holes.

Tommygunz

Team PHP
if you bought the whole kit then you get six bolts and nuts and washers. backing plate is bigger and you need to drill the holes.

That must be a newer kit than I got( but mine was our purchased two years ago) when I called them.to ask they told me they didn't supply the bolts with any of the kits which wasn't a big deal at all. And I am almost positive now that I did have to drill holes for the hood hooks but again, that's not a big deal at all. I still loved that pole setup with an RRP steering system.

Last edited:

D-Nice

flap dem wings johnny!
i bought mine off some1, it was still brand new cuz he had got it to put on a ROK hull but even with it set to the shortest it was still to long for the ROK. the website says nothing bout coming with mounting hardware other then pole pivot bolts but either way it was only maybe like 10 bucks for SS nuts bolts an washers

Top Bottom