Super Jet xscream 46 carbs

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
they drill out the returns. I'm not sure what else.

All I know is I could have bought a pair of brand new blackjack 46's for less.

piratelife

Frandsen works
they drill out the returns. I'm not sure what else.

All I know is I could have bought a pair of brand new blackjack 46's for less.

I already have a set so im going to run them..But to me it looks like the only mod thats different is the returns drilled from how they originally come from mikuni??. Why do they do this??thx again

Last edited:

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
not sure. but they do supply a restrictor to put in the return line after it tees together off both carbs but before it goes back to the tank.

I already have a set so im going to run them..But to me it looks like the only mod thats different is the returns drilled from how they originally come from mikuni??. Why do they do this??thx again
i do not know what all they change but i do know they are totally taken apart mods are done and reassembled by chuckie. not just a sinple drill a hole and make a up charge on the carbs

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
So we have one guy that does not know any better and one that is not sure.But then you guys decide that what they charge is too much? Really.

No disrespect intended

Last edited:

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
So we have one guy that does not know any better and one that is not sure.But then you guys decide that what they charge is too much? Really.

No disrespect intended

they are also two guys who bought that set of carbs and have been through them. I'm outta this thread. Later!!!! LOL

Like the others I'm not absolutely sure but they drill the return, remove internal filter, put dual check valve in jetting side, but very important, they put jetting, neddle and spring for your application and there is a cost in parts and to do that

wildman326

Who else?
If you talk to Chuck about this record the conversation. For real, because he will tell you so much so fast that you'll be wondering what happened for a week.

If memory serves the double check valve is to boost pressure inside the carb.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I was being sarcastic about the upcharge. The OP is looking for all the benefits of the X-scream mods without actually paying for them.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I was being sarcastic about the upcharge. The OP is looking for all the benefits of the X-scream mods without actually paying for them.

Maybe he is trying to decide if the mods are worth the money before he pays for them?

They also add extra hole to the diaphram covers.

tom21

havin fun
I have had Chuckie set up my carbs and its been years and I have never had any issues w them. ran perfect out of the gate. Even if I you knew everything he did you wont be able to tune it as good as he can.

If you have ever sent them any parts you would know when you get it back that it was done correctly, every knook and cranny is clean and every corner is rounded over, every junk part is shaved off. and that is just to get ready to actually work on it. to me that is giving a crap and attention to detail I have yet to see anyone else do.

fan or not there is no denying that they put a ton of effort behind everything they do.

piratelife, if you have a set of chucks carbs, be happy and run them. if you have an issue send them to him and what youget back will work. period. my .02

tom21

havin fun
I have had Chuckie set up my carbs and its been years and I have never had any issues w them. ran perfect out of the gate. Even if I you knew everything he did you wont be able to tune it as good as he can.

If you have ever sent them any parts you would know when you get it back that it was done correctly, every knook and cranny is clean and every corner is rounded over, every junk part is shaved off. and that is just to get ready to actually work on it. to me that is giving a crap and attention to detail I have yet to see anyone else do.

fan or not there is no denying that they put a ton of effort behind everything they do.

piratelife, if you have a set of chucks carbs, be happy and run them. if you have an issue send them to him and what youget back will work. period. my .02

Top Bottom