xscream steering bolt

Ive been looking for a way to keep my bolt from coming lost on my steering. Who has it and has solved the issue other than using loctite. Ive tried it last a month or so.

Eli

I'd rather brap than bash
Idk if you're open to alternative suggestions but I have done RRP steering system conversions on X-Metal handlepoles and it works flawlessy, requires only a bit of work on the lathe and some grinding, looks cleaner too.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Idk if you're open to alternative suggestions but I have done RRP steering system conversions on X-Metal handlepoles and it works flawlessy, requires only a bit of work on the lathe and some grinding, looks cleaner too.

Soon no work at all. I convinced them to add the 4 threaded holes so all their poles have that now. Recently we talked again about opening up the hole in the center so that change is in the works as well. So on the newest pole there won't be any modding at all.

Tommygunz

Team PHP
Soon no work at all. I convinced them to add the 4 threaded holes so all their poles have that now. Recently we talked again about opening up the hole in the center so that change is in the works as well. So on the newest pole there won't be any modding at all.
That's awesome! Last pole we did had the four holes but still had to hog out the center. That will be such an easy setup now:)

I took a piece of scrap 2in aluminum bar and cut it To fit the nut then bolted into place through my steering stop bolt. It's an old umi al pole and works great

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Just got new pole about 3 weeks ago. Installed my ADA steering with no issues.

It was already drilled and tapped for the UMI type steering post....... The center hole was correct size as well.

Last edited:

Dmac80sc

Site Supporter

Way to go on that! IT kind of bothered me having to drill out that center hole on a brand new 700 dollar pole.

Top Bottom