Yall Ain't Gonna Believe This Chit

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
GHOSTRIDER II -THE SEQUAL-

So I'm in Nasville for a couple of days and throw my ski in the bed of my truck so I can rip it up freestyle w/the 615 crew. (mistake #1) LMAO
I hook up w/Brian and Travis this afternoon and we in turn meet Toby, Jarrod, Sharpie Chick and another guy(can't remember his name)(mistake #2). LOL We unload and ride to party cove(where water is like 2'deep) and find a boater kind enuf to make us a decent wake. Brian thinks wake is lame(uh oh goes here). We go back to truck and gas up and find a BARGE, now Brian is happy.(mistake #3)LOL
I roll into barge wakes like I have done for years on the TN river only to find I aint never rolled into no chit like this!!! A few minutes go by and Brian has been throwin some sweet azz stabs off the barge wakes that I'm still wetting my shorts over.THEN IT HAPPENS(CHIT, THAT IS).Brian goes F'ING ignorant off of a wake that is 5' tall and he launches about 10' or more off the tip of the wake, finishes stab w/a 5 second long geuyser-sp-straight into the setting sun. WOW
This is where is gets really cool. The rev comes up on it's own and heads on down the river chasing boat docks, parked boats, rock walls and finally the barge. WITH OUT BRIAN!!!Keefer and I decide F Brian, he's fine, however, the REV ain't gonna live to see tomorrow. After Keefer keeps re-directing it to deep water I finally get smart enuf to bail my ski and jump on the REV to hit the little red button. The REV now lives to see another day. LOL

Hats off to the 615 crew going stupid big.

GHOSTRIDER II -THE SEQUAL-

So I'm in Nasville for a couple of days and throw my ski in the bed of my truck so I can rip it up freestyle w/the 615 crew. (mistake #1) LMAO
I hook up w/Brian and Travis this afternoon and we in turn meet Toby, Jarrod, Sharpie Chick and another guy(can't remember his name)(mistake #2). LOL We unload and ride to party cove(where water is like 2'deep) and find a boater kind enuf to make us a decent wake. Brian thinks wake is lame(uh oh goes here). We go back to truck and gas up and find a BARGE, now Brian is happy.(mistake #3)LOL
I roll into barge wakes like I have done for years on the TN river only to find I aint never rolled into no chit like this!!! A few minutes go by and Brian has been throwin some sweet azz stabs off the barge wakes that I'm still wetting my shorts over.THEN IT HAPPENS(CHIT, THAT IS).Brian goes F'ING ignorant off of a wake that is 5' tall and he launches about 10' or more off the tip of the wake, finishes stab w/a 5 second long geuyser-sp-straight into the setting sun. WOW
This is where is gets really cool. The rev comes up on it's own and heads on down the river chasing boat docks, parked boats, rock walls and finally the barge. WITH OUT BRIAN!!!Keefer and I decide F Brian, he's fine, however, the REV ain't gonna live to see tomorrow. After Keefer keeps re-directing it to deep water I finally get smart enuf to bail my ski and jump on the REV to hit the little red button. The REV now lives to see another day. LOL

Hats off to the 615 crew going stupid big.

INTERPRETATION-guy jumps barge wake and falls, ski keeps going. gil pulls a hasslehoff and saves the ski. happy ending.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
INTERPRETATION-guy jumps barge wake and falls, ski keeps going. gil pulls a hasslehoff and saves the ski. happy ending.

LOL and u r right. Did u notice I found the text buttons this week???LMAO
My dumb azz has wondered for a long time how people do that-AND NOW I KNOW.sorry-had to do it 1 last time.LOL

Wow.
I really wanted to come down and ride with the 615 crew this past weekend. Unfortunately I couldn't spare the cash as work has been slow the past couple weeks. Sounds like I should have come anyway!
Really glad no one was hurt. Slick job MacGyver!! Way to save the day! Man you guys got so lucky!
Thank god for people with balls enough to chase down a run away ski, and bail onto it. I can say I'd try to do it, and I know for 100% I would TRY.. To actually pull it off and stop the ski before it stopped itself, against something, is freakin amazing!!!!

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
What made the REV take off on its own? What kind of damage was done?

On my ski I had idled down so it would run real rough or stop running. Then the little allen screw came loose on my slave carb and the butterl fly moved to wide open. When my son fell off it took off across the lake at about 20 MPH. Was able to chase it down before it hit anything. I was lucky.

Last edited:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
so just how fast was it going? I figure about idle speed based on how worked up you got.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Damn Gil I do that here just for fun,The other day I had to tow a customers ski back to his place so I just cranked both of them up and hauled ass with it,when I got to his place I jumped off the tow ski,killed it and jumped on the other ski and killed it,it was spectacular ,you should have seen it!

Top Bottom