Yamaha Billet

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
I was going to do another run for the X-2. The problem is that I need to make at least 25 to be cost effective @ $475.00 ea. Everyone I talked to didn't want to pay that much. I'm still open if things change.
i have one on x2 and its great, but holy cow 475 that is very high , you can buy a whole x2 for 475 , lower the price a bit us x2 guys are very cheap lol

SoCal_WaveBlaster

back from the dead
nate needs to post his....i still havent installed my fuel one or the accusteer, but i will be grabbing the extinguisher cover next time we go to SB with nate...in black of course :)

Last edited:

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
i am a dealer for roy at get real so if you guys need anything as well you can contact me . i already have the fuel caps and will be carrying some of his other products .

meatball

User Title Unavailable
It's looks awesome but I would want to be able to remove the Flywheel thru the cover, to make it "worth buying" for me. Becides the Bling factor... Never the less it's still a great idea and so is the rest of your stuff. Might have to get some of those gas caps.... :) You should make some rear exhaust kits too while your at it.

JAM

why not just remove the flywheel cover whats the big deal?

Top Bottom