yamaha bring back the Waveblaster

Yamaha bring back a "real" Waveblaster model craft

• i only ride couches...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a new x2 and it sucked in the surf I got towed back to the ramp 6 out of 10 rides ...... Hood keept poping open and it keep getting water in the motor . I then sold a 2006 ski and got a 96 model blaster and love it

I would buy a brand new blaster and don't change a thing yamaha..
Ok 760 motor
better steering ( umi )
stronger rear end

The front air intakes have to be blocked like on a sxr
Same problem with latches, either put foam on the lip of the engine bay or relocate latches lower
oem hulls need tubbies, carbon hull doesn't
They roll so much easier than a wb1

I had a new x2 and it sucked in the surf I got towed back to the ramp 6 out of 10 rides ...... Hood keept poping open and it keep getting water in the motor . I then sold a 2006 ski and got a 96 model blaster and love it

I would buy a brand new blaster and don't change a thing yamaha..
Ok 760 motor
better steering ( umi )
stronger rear end

yamaha should have developed some 2 cylinder, supercharged/turbo'd engine like the weber engine in the hydrospace.....and keep it along the lines of the b1. the b2 was not so great

Take the current 90HP 4 cycle engine they run in their new Phazer sleds and boost it. Install in a nanoXcel Blaster Hull thats 3" longer then the previous version. Sure its only 500cc's but with boost it would be a fast reving mean 2 cylinder machine if they did it correctly. That or just design a completely new engine if they have the $$$$ for R&D... Could revive the sport class! :woot:

But hey thats just my .02 But what do I know :dunno: lol

Yeah the Euro Blaster! AKA B3

The McKenna's have a Mod B3 for sale in VA if anyone is interested. I was tempted to buy it but I can't walk away from the B1's. I just like the b1 platform.

Top Bottom