SXR yes or no the footholds?

Texan33

Yacht Wakes Hunter
I have heard some people personally don't like the mashers, I forgot why. I am getting the Trinity Composites Footholds for mine.

Footholds are great! If you can meet up with some local guys that have them, And kind of check out the different brands is always good. I have had the WCF footholds and loved them. Installing the Thrust holds in my new ski.

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
I had Tom21's in my 750sx, LOVED THEM! If you have big feet they are great and you can fit 25mm underpad in the tray and bottom of them.. I just bought a set of the NEW one TOBY on here is selling right now for $65 shipped for my SXR.. I got them in the mail the other day and really like them so far.. I am cutting into the SXR probably next week to get them installed....

I have had my SXR for 5 months now and I HATE not having footholds! I got so used to them being there on my 750sx...

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Mashers aren't real footholds. You have to get REAL ones that cut into your tray. It is a little bit of work, but the best mod you will do to your ski, so do it right. Trinity, or WCF or any of the others will be fine. NOBODY has EVER regretted putting footholds in their ski.

Bedpost

I reek of neoprene
Everyone says their footholds are the best.. It's all just personal preference. I have WCF footholds and love em. As djkorn1 put it, "NOBODY has EVER regretted putting footholds in their ski."

Im sure I will love the footholds. I just dont have the right tools to get "real" footholds that you have to cut to instal. Thats why I was going to get the masher.

If you got the 615 holds you'd have $100 left over to spend on tools/supplies at the price of the mashers. Just another way to look at it.

Top Bottom