SXR yes or no the footholds?

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
Though I have a man-crush on Chris MacCluggage, burn this into your brain: Don't get the Mashers. You have been warned.

I have ridden a ski with Mac Mashers and they are garbage.

Get real footholds, cut them in over the winter. It's more difficult but you're waaaaaay better off in the long run.

I run Rickters on one SX-R, WaterCraft Factory on the other, and WaterCraft Factory on my SuperJet.

Good luck and remember that we're here to help if you need it. I would cut into your tray with a multitool. I've used a dremel, a reciprocating saw, and a rotozip to do mine.

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
So I started on my 615 hold install the other night.. They are going to be mint!! I am also putting a foot strap in the front of the tray. I ride goofy foot surf stance, right forward, so it will be set that way. Something new to get used to.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

I installed a pair of mashers on my buddy's sxr. They are useless. They are not deep enough to be able to hold your feet in. You dont have to cut the tray, but they still needed glassed in. Would not of taken much more time to cut the tray, and install deeper footwells. However, I have heard the mashers are race legal, where the deeper ones are not. Thats what I heard, I know nothing about the rules of racing.

Top Bottom