SXR Yoo guys! Sxr stalling....

Hey today i went to the water and in the water i have halve power...if i lift it out of the water i have full power
Mods done before i went to the water...
Drilt 5 holes extra in the waterbox...

Just another day :)

Iljauploadfromtaptalk1405684040300.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

does it still have the stock air vent on the tank? if so cut it out of the pole so it vents from inside.

Also has it had any big back fires?

Yes stock ait vent....i will take that out! No back fires....when i hit full throttle its just stalling no strange noises ore something its on the trailer now don with that thing today ;)

Oke sorry...your right!

112.5 high
127.5 low
67 return
95 gram spring
2.3 needle
Dry pipe
28 domes tbm head
Drilt waterbox

With hood of no differences. ..

Thanks guys

what carbs? do you have adequate compression? does your fuel tank hold pressure? did you do a leakdown test? are your fuel lines in good shape and free of obstruction?

what do the tops of the pistons look like(piston wash)?

the more information you can give the better, simply because it is very difficult to diagnose and repair a ski on the internet...

sute4ujy.jpg

JamesG

Site Supporter
imo coil. It's one of the most common problems and I had the exact same issue with my sxr last year. I still had spark, but it was weak. Replacing the coil fixed it. Also could be exhaust leak, but thats easy to see.

Guy's is this something? High flow gasket? do we want the engine as cool as possible?
Ore are just the holes enough?

Greetzz

uploadfromtaptalk1405800481268.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1405800598050.jpg

Top Bottom