Other You guys wanna help me up most post count on green hulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
These guys are pissin me off. Im trying to sell my dads sit-downs on green hulk but you gotta have 25 posts. So I went thru and watched some vids and commented on those threads up to 25. I didn't realize but I guss you gotta have "helping" posts so mr cool guy mod deleted all my posts... Like what else am I supposed to say about a rope swing vid other than wow lots of flips... So now mr mod is mr cool guy telling me to go to eBay to sell my skis.... SO

can you guys post in this thread for me so I can up my stupid count and sell my stupid seapoos?

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?150872-Why-can-t-I-post-a-forsale-thread

kid4now

X-H
What a bunch of neanderthals. The mods over there have about a third grade mentality. Im the moderator :crying: WAw Waw Waw :Flush:. Sorry Zach I wil try to post over there tomorrow for ya have to go to bed now.

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
posted, you should try pwc today , i used that site once when i bought a sitdown in fla to re sell, thank god i only owned a couch for two weeks in a 20 year period of owning jet skis, they are to hard to ride

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Thanks for making everyone on the X look like idiots guys.

Greenhulk/X-h2o have been brother sites since 2006, linking both ways and sending members to the other site if that's where they could get better help, this kind of behavior is ridiculous. Respect their rules, they have them for a reason obviously and are a much bigger site that us so their problems are quite different and bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom