post yours

attachment.php

Attachments

• !cid__1030091320-00f.jpg
    !cid__1030091320-00f.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 793

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I would guess he used the electric hoist on the ceiling in the picture.
Harbor freight to the rescue, going to heal up and gain my range of motion back over the winter and work on the shop, but I could ride if I wanted to did it last week. (new hull of mine is hiding behind the pictured....)
attachment.php

I just use the family room...the girl isnt to happy about it..but oh well..She is gonna be really po'd when I start putting foothold on the SJ in a few weeks

If someone has anything crazier than this I will be very impressed.

Nice white carpet: check
Leather couches: check
Fluffy throw pillows: check
3 stinky, loud, eco polluting jet skis: check

that is AWESOME!

how long do they stay in there?

dont they make you whole house smell like fuel?

I will leave them there till march...the only rule the girl layed down is that im not allowed to take any of them into the living room, so they get jammed into the family room. I actually dont notice a smell..the gas tanks are drained so there is no fuel in any of them. It seems this year the cat has taken a liking to the back of the blaster.

Flyinbysti

Rad Dudes
I have mine in the basement...I really need to develop a way to get them in and out vs the carry them down the stairs. That :):):):) sux lol.

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
I just use the family room...the girl isnt to happy about it..but oh well..She is gonna be really po'd when I start putting footholds on the SJ in a few weeks

NICE!! Like the whitetail on the wall too.. I guess I'd better say Nice Euro mounts too.. can't let them feel left out.. haha Going for my Whitetail next week, blacktails were MIA this year..

Crab thanks for the storage Idea.. Now I just need to get my shop built so I can get a hoist and rack system built.. Quad, 3wheeler, and ski slots.. Hmm..

Last edited:
Top Bottom