Your best winter storage solution

GReenANt

GReenAnt
Sadly I usually shrink wrap it and park it in the yard. this year it may get a break and stay in the schools heated auto garage used by our student race team so i can work on it.

I just use the family room...the girl isnt to happy about it..but oh well..She is gonna be really po'd when I start putting footholds on the SJ in a few weeks

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I have a picture of my superjet next to my bed in my old tiny downtown St. Louis apartment, but i fear it would pale in comparison.

Once I clean the garage and find it ill do a leak down test it and if all is fine here are my storage plans. The ski will be back on the trailer so it’s ready for its weekly soaking (riding) in the Oregon Surf.

No pics because mine are currently in the mess called my garage. Need to get my wife's old car sold so I organize the mess and work easier on the skis. Moved in 6 months ago and haven't been able to properly set anything up yet.

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
Kitchen works good. Makes the house smell like premix, which is much better than it normally smells!

Attachments

• n1013241453_30209344_8789.jpg
    n1013241453_30209344_8789.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 161

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
Our Solution AK Style

Finally got all 13 skis and 4 motorcycles put away "for those that count there is one in the paint shop" : ) and were dragging out the snowmobiles!!

PB040349.jpg

P4130027.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap! This pic is INSANE!!
attachment.php

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
the one in paint must be the YAMAHA gettin the special treatment...all the kawis are up top already!! JK but had to go there!!

nice setup thou

Naww Man That's cool, yeah it is a Yamaha RN in fact! I am really excited about the project it will be all winter no hurry really, I think I am gonna do a old school RN build if you will. I have the Motor done it's a 61x pro-tec head 1/2 girdle and a pro-tec mach II pipe, single carb ?? ehh not sure on the carb yet, Hooker prop, stock pole -2, bruin's quick steer, straight bar's, not sure if I will do lo pro or stock hood we'll see. I have some ideas about the paint but I am an automobile quality painter not an artist airbrush painter lol we will see how brave I get.

Once I clean the garage and find it ill do a leak down test it and if all is fine here are my storage plans. The ski will be back on the trailer so it’s ready for its weekly soaking (riding) in the Oregon Surf.

Kevin, get that ski back on the trailer your missing out on some good rides!

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
Figured I'd bump this up instead of starting a new thread.

I usually keep my SJ in the kitchen during the winter, but this year I have no room in there so I made a double decker cart for the garage.

DSC_0309.jpgDSC_0306.jpgDSC_0307.jpg

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
FyrHazard, i always thought that blaster looked good in your avatar but that first pic says so much more!

im glad you dug up this thread, some of these are awesome!

Top Bottom