Your My Boy Blue! Now With Video!

stupidgoodness3

X-H2Dizzle
It already has an outboard motor in it (kinda weird actually) I was thinking something like a 300 mercury............I wonder what kind of top speed we could get out of a 300 hp Wet Bike :thinking:

they actually have suzuki engines in them turned in their side. I had a 92 at one time with an 800 in it and Hi performance exhaust, carbs, jet. It was actually a lot of fun. I still have a box full of parts also.

a new version for the who are interested.... http://www.aquajet.com/index03.swf

put that bitch together and we'll flip it at Daytona this year....

wouldn't that be an awesome pic

:Banane13:

Now that would be an impressive pic :bigeyes2:

they actually have suzuki engines in them turned in their side. I had a 92 at one time with an 800 in it and Hi performance exhaust, carbs, jet. It was actually a lot of fun. I still have a box full of parts also.

a new version for the who are interested.... http://www.aquajet.com/index03.swf

Gotcha, what kind of parts do you still have? We actually thought about becoming a dealer for the new ones about six years ago, glad we didn't do that. All these years they have been making those things and I have yet seen one in person, must not be big sellers.

As for old blue, we got all the fuel delivery issues worked out last night and now it runs like a top. Seems that sitting up for 20 years with water in the fuel makes for deposits in the carbs (imagine that) Anyway, Brian got it all cleaned out ready to rock. We found a small exhaust leak in the water box (I guess its a water box) but thats all we have left before its ready for its maiden voyage (well, for us anyway) :fingersx:

Attachments

• Sep05_0001.jpg
    Sep05_0001.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 68
Y

yamaslut

Now that would be an impressive pic :bigeyes2:

Gotcha, what kind of parts do you still have? We actually thought about becoming a dealer for the new ones about six years ago, glad we didn't do that. All these years they have been making those things and I have yet seen one in person, must not be big sellers.

As for old blue, we got all the fuel delivery issues worked out last night and now it runs like a top. Seems that sitting up for 20 years with water in the fuel makes for deposits in the carbs (imagine that) Anyway, Brian got it all cleaned out ready to rock. We found a small exhaust leak in the water box (I guess its a water box) but thats all we have left before its ready for its maiden voyage (well, for us anyway) :fingersx:

pleeeeeaaaaase bring a video camera

:bananalama:

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
bob dug up a pic of a dude barefooting off the side of one wide open- wouldnt be a man if we didnt at least attempt it...........i smell pain....more pain.

Yeah, didn't you just give yourself a kneegina just a few days ago?

You boys definitely fit that old redneck joke, "What did the redneck say before he died?"

Hey fellas, watch this!

And another "What do you do when your buddy says, "Hey fellers, watch this?"

RUN!

Sorry, couldn't resist! :pokey:

stupidgoodness3

X-H2Dizzle
bob dug up a pic of a dude barefooting off the side of one wide open- wouldnt be a man if we didnt at least attempt it...........i smell pain....more pain.

careful doin that, some guy was doin that one time and a coucher ran into the side of him the front ski cut his leg off.:thumbsdown:

All I can say is I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, it was the funniest poop I have seen in a while. Three guys that have been riding stand ups for twelve years or so getting there ass's kicked by a 1982 Wet Bike. After lots of falling off, Yammahamer discovered the secret to getting it on plane, after that it was a cakewalk. If you ever get a chance to ride one, do it, its freaking hilarious :haha: More video to come shortly :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khEE3JvO0kg

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
Wholy smokes !

I dont know what was funnier , listening to you laugh , or watching him try to kick start that bike !

either way Good stuff... thanks for sharing

Top Bottom