Zach and Libby memorial ski build for Mason

Update: As things sit right now, the hull is going to head down into Portland Or. where Swanny and some friends want to get started on it as time allows, it also looks like the paintwork may be handled. If anyone has ideas to share on what would they would like to see please post them. This looks to be a true group effort here and I would encourage all to be involved if possible. I also have someone working on a side project for January, but more on that later. Matt should put up an updated list of the things we lack soon, but we are waiting to hear from Wammer and others to see exactly what we may still need. Its looking to be a very nice surf worthy boat that anyone would be proud to own. :woot:

Maybe try to stick to Zacks colors on his boat, or does anyon know his fav colors? However i do think having a hood signed by everyone and clear coated puts this boat over the top and who would not want that. i dont think their is a better group of guys then right here. You guys rock and really pull together and support each other. its really nice to see.
Great Job Matt, Jeff and everyone else helping on this awsome project for Mason.

Crab do you need us to send a brapstrap or did you call john about it? We can send you one just PM me your addy so i can get that out.

Thanks again guys
Pamela

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
SBT engine showed up today, haven't had time to unpack.
X-Scream has PM'd me wanting to donate shwag. :bigok:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Any updates on missing/needed parts? I've got a box with motor mounts and A/M hull nose foam with some room for more parts. I'd like to fill it up before I ship it out.

Kurt

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Any updates on missing/needed parts? I've got a box with motor mounts and A/M hull nose foam with some room for more parts. I'd like to fill it up before I ship it out.

Kurt
PM Matt, he should know whats left. Hull is leaving my house tomorrow bound for Oregon courtesy NW-FREERIDE.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Fiberlay came through today and gave us all the glass and supplies we need for this to happen, mucho thanks guy's!!!!:beerchug::Banane09:

NWDayton it hauling the boat and supplies to Swanny friday night so the build has officially began, pics soon. Box of supplies also arrived today from SXIpro, thanks.

3 yards 6-8oz S cloth
4 yards of 1708 Biaxle
3 yards Carbon twill(2x2) around 10oz or 4 yards of 6 oz
1 Gallon of 4:1 Epoxy+ hardner
1 yard 2-3 mil core mat.
2 yards peel ply
2 Qts Silica
2 Qts Micro Balloons(glass balloons)
1 pint kit pour cast.(urethane)
4 gallon mixing tubs.
2 1 QT mixing tub
10 2" brushes
4 4"spreaders
1 6" Spreader
1 box Latex XL Gloves
6 mixing stix

http://fiberlay.com/

Last edited:

GASGAS

SHREDDER
zachandlibbymemorialski004.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

Here are some pics . Memorial ski SJ hull on it's way to NW Dayton for the journey to Swanny in Portland OR , and the X2 hull on it's way to Ketchikan (I think?)

I'm trying again!!!!!!!!
zachandlibbymemorialski004.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
11. Water box - may be taken care of by X-Scream
35. Exhaust, whole, parts, a/m, stock? I hear it'll have a B-pipe :sneaky:

36. Exhaust hoses
38. Steering cable
51. Paint - I can do the work, if I could get some help with supplies. - Possibly Thong_Bandit for some supplies.
54. Hoodstraps - EJ?
55. Limiting Rope

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
Matt, We have the long hose for the waterbox to firewall, it's cut to fit the 'T on the RN alum box. ('T already welded on the outlet) We'll send a new front side exit kit with hose if you choose to set it up.

did you get everything? let me know if theres anything you need from the ski i'm parting out.

Top Bottom