09 Pismo Spring Break Freeride

Status
Not open for further replies.

wydopen

onthepipe
damn that sucks Andrew! my Lil bros knees blown right now too, gets a cadaver next week.

yea hopefully its not that bad..once the swelling goes down ill see how it feels and go to the doc if i need too..hopefully i dont need surgery but its not feeling very promising right now..i cant really walk without a brace

Just talked to Cuong he said between mile marker 2-3 is going to be the spot. We are arriving on Friday at about 2pm. If anyone arrives before us and sees us rolling down the road flag us down. When we stop we aint gonna pack back up and move, did that last time sucked. We are coming with a bunch of people all repping Liquid Militia on skis/trucks/trailers. If you are looking for us we will have the Liquid Militia ez-ups and bowheads you can't miss us. Looking forward to seeing everyone. We will have some free stuff to giveaway, and we will be filming for our DVD so I hope you practiced your best trick haha ~Kyla

BlowStuffUp

Twinkle Toes
what have you been up to preston? partyin a little too much with those poly dollies?

i guess you could say a combination of that and my ski hasnt been running so hot. its chill though ive just been surfing a bunch instead. i just replaced a bunch of oem stuff that went out over time so the ski is running like new again.

ill see if i can bring some poly beezies out. theyre all kinda stuck up and arent really down for camping on the beach. maybe i can work some magic though.

wydopen

onthepipe
Pzz670-112230-
waters from pt. Piedras blancas to pt. Arguello and westward 60 nm-
841 am pdt wed mar 11 2009

thu night
nw winds 15 to 20 kt with gusts to 25 kt in the
evening. Wind waves 2 to 3 ft. W swell 4 to 6 ft.

Fri
nw winds 15 to 20 kt with gusts to 25 kt in the afternoon.
Wind waves 2 to 3 ft. Nw swell 3 to 5 ft.

Fri night
nw winds 15 to 20 kt. Wind waves 2 to 3 ft. Mixed
swell nw 3 to 5 ft and s 3 to 5 ft.

Sat
nw winds 15 to 20 kt. Wind waves 2 to 3 ft. Mixed swell
nw 3 to 5 ft and s 3 to 5 ft.

Sun
nw to n winds 15 to 20 kt. Wind waves 2 to 3 ft. Mixed
swell nw 4 to 6 ft and s 3 to 5 ft.

Last edited:

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
2-5 woot woot! god i have to knock this cold or im gonna be sick as hell by tues. from getting wet..... im bringing my dirtbike too.

i think im coming alone....my girl got scheduled for work on sun(GOD DAM SUNOFA STUPID EFFIN RESTURANT!) and all my friends are douche bags....

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
2-5 woot woot! god i have to knock this cold or im gonna be sick as hell by tues. from getting wet..... im bringing my dirtbike too.

i think im coming alone....my girl got scheduled for work on sun(GOD DAM SUNOFA STUPID EFFIN RESTURANT!) and all my friends are douche bags....
camping by yourself? if you want you can drive up with us for just the day.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
naw im stayin all weekend, i gotta see whats up with my buddy ryan.....he might roll... thanks tho chris.....and you know how im so good at being on time......wouldnt wanna be late so i make you guys late.

EDIT; its gonna be me ryan my chick mom and dad :headbang:

Last edited:
Pzz670-112230-
waters from pt. Piedras blancas to pt. Arguello and westward 60 nm-
841 am pdt wed mar 11 2009

thu night
nw winds 15 to 20 kt with gusts to 25 kt in the
evening. Wind waves 2 to 3 ft. W swell 4 to 6 ft.

Fri
nw winds 15 to 20 kt with gusts to 25 kt in the afternoon.
Wind waves 2 to 3 ft. Nw swell 3 to 5 ft.

Fri night
nw winds 15 to 20 kt. Wind waves 2 to 3 ft. Mixed
swell nw 3 to 5 ft and s 3 to 5 ft.

Sat
nw winds 15 to 20 kt. Wind waves 2 to 3 ft. Mixed swell
nw 3 to 5 ft and s 3 to 5 ft.

Sun
nw to n winds 15 to 20 kt. Wind waves 2 to 3 ft. Mixed
swell nw 4 to 6 ft and s 3 to 5 ft.

sounds like a repeat of Daytona.... yucky!!!!
good luck guys... hopefully the wind will subside for you!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom