09 Pismo Spring Break Freeride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
not going to happen I was riding solo at night on the beach which is why I hit the 2 ft wall of sand with my 1ft for lift of a honda accord:crazy: just thinking about it and how my front bumper now sags slightly from bouncing off a sand wall at 20 mph and my trailer bouncing violently. Suzi followed me back down the Cali coast and stopped at my house so I could burn the pictures she took on my camera onto a disk for her to edit later tonight. knowing her she will have them edited and posted by the middle or end of the week. she has a long flight home at the end of the week.

oh my poor damn car... oh yeah and Zach (tightthrash) has my plastic undercarriage guard that ripped out from the sand while being towed out of the sandy camp.

This was such a fun weekend I am glad it went as well as it did for march weather.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
DUDE! this weekend was the shiz! super fun, too much to say and not enough energy. im uploading the pics i got on my camera to photobucket so ill put some up tomorrow and mark ill burn you a disk and get it sent to you. great to meet Mark, Stan, Suzi, Coung........uggggghhh and every one im forgeting right now and ill see ya guys very soon.

Oh Mark the PeeWee 80 says hi hahahhaaa

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
DUDE! this weekend was the shiz! super fun, too much to say and not enough energy. im uploading the pics i got on my camera to photobucket so ill put some up tomorrow and mark ill burn you a disk and get it sent to you. great to meet Mark, Stan, Suzi, Coung........uggggghhh and every one im forgeting right now and ill see ya guys very soon.

Oh Mark the PeeWee 80 says hi hahahhaaa

If someday a natural disaster threatens your house dont grab any food/supplies/valuables, just grab the 80 i hope you got pics of me rompin that thing around that was my first motorcycle love. That thing ROMPS!

Hurry up with the pictures i just woke up.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
well the pics uploaded on my photo bucket at medium setting and only uploaded 50 pics out of like 200 and the computer there on is at home ssssssooooo ill have to post them tonight........dammit.

SuziQ

Banned
Cuong, thanks for organizing the ride…I had a wonderful time hanging out with old friends and making new ones!

Kyla, it was nice to finally meet you! Thanks for all you did…your crew was GREAT…I can’t wait to see those photos from that really nice camera!

Mark, …that poor car of yours…the bury and tow-out is on film! Sorry, editing software is at home!

Zach, it was a pleasure to meet you as well! I really do hope you post up the pics of your first br attempts on Sunday!!

My favorite thing this time (besides flying the kite)…

watching JB’s friend speed my rental car up that first big dune!!! Better, was when he came back down and told me I was driving it up there next! What fun, and he filmed it for me, lol! I can’t wait to do it again!

That was my first time in the dunes in the daytime! Standing at the top of that huge dune on such a beautiful day with those clouds (fog) billowing off the top of the mountains… what a site to behold in every direction!!! I’ve been extremely fortunate (and thankful) to stand in some pretty places in my lifetime, and that one ranks among the top…simply amazing! I can’t believe I had never done it before!! I really do love Pismo …it’s such a special place, with very special people!

My “Cali Conversion” is complete, and I’m all mellow now…thanks! :purr:

i had a great time also. it was great meeting some new people out there. thanks to anyone who helped me fix my ski at 3am (even if all you did was watch and drop pringles and granola bars into my case and carbs)
jared (norcalex) thanks for the base gasket and thank ally for the super strong jd&coke!

thanks to liquid militia for the spaghetti dinner and all the swag that you donated.
i'll post some pics up shortly in stan's pics/vids thread. i apologize if my photos suck, but my friend who took most of the pics doesnt ride jetskis and seems to think the best pics are the ones of you just riding around in between tricks doing nothing.

Last edited:

Big-Mellon

Work Hard - Play Harder
Good to meet all you guys. There is no way i can remember all of your names. We had a sweet Nor Cal / So Cal beer pong flip cup game. Really big Fires and jetsking = great time!

To the dude replacing your head gasket, that was kind of nuts considering the amount of wind over the weekend. I'm glad you got it back together cause those rings were being a pain in the ass.

Zack, good seeing you again, maybe see you at world finals again?

LM did it big again, thanks for the food and good times. I love chillen with the whole team and crew.

Andrew

Last edited:

ksmith83

( o Y o )
infamy....my tools are still covered in sand, i think it might take a day to fully clean out, but the sand came at a good price of getting your ski running!! so i guess its ok. kyla and "seven foot" thanks for everything also, food, free stuff, fire, the whole weekend, etc. had alot of fun!

Good to meet all you guys. There is no way i can remember all of your names. We had a sweet Nor Cal / So Cal beer pong flip cup game. Really big Fires and jetsking = great time!

To the dude replacing your head gasket, that was kind of nuts considering the amount of wind over the weekend. I'm glad you got it back together cause those rings were being pain in the ass.

LM did it big again, thanks for the food and good times. I love chillen with the whole team and crew.

Andrew

it was the base gasket. Thanks for your help, i couldnt have done it without a few extra hands and some liquid encouragement at 3am!
infamy....my tools are still covered in sand, i think it might take a day to fully clean out, but the sand came at a good price of getting your ski running!! so i guess its ok. kyla and "seven foot" thanks for everything also, food, free stuff, fire, the whole weekend, etc. had alot of fun!

sorry about the sand, im just glad i found the 1/4 socket in my ski the next day:Banane09:
7foot, thanks for the reeses cocoa puffs cereal and for info about your pyramid scheme :shooter3:

Last edited:

Big-Mellon

Work Hard - Play Harder
it was the base gasket. Thanks for your help, i couldnt have done it without a few extra hands and some liquid encouragement at 3am!

sorry about the sand, im just glad i found the 1/4 socket in my ski the next day:Banane09:
7foot, thanks for the reeses cocoa puffs cereal and for info about your pyramid scheme :shooter3:

hahaha, 7 foot is not a member here. his name is trevor and he is LM'S ryan smith's brother.

We also had the rangers tell us the next morning that they have never seen such trail of ashes from a camp before. they said people complained of LOUD amplified music, fireworks, and jetskis running at 3am.

funny thing is the only thing we did was start your ski at 3 am! they didnt find any fireworks, glass bottles, trash everywhere, etc that they were looking for going to try and ticket us for!

norcal ex

X-H2
hahaha, 7 foot is not a member here. his name is trevor and he is LM'S ryan smith's brother.

We also had the rangers tell us the next morning that they have never seen such trail of ashes from a camp before. they said people complained of LOUD amplified music, fireworks, and jetskis running at 3am.

funny thing is the only thing we did was start your ski at 3 am! they didnt find any fireworks, glass bottles, trash everywhere, etc that they were looking for going to try and ticket us for!

hah...who goes to pismo to sleep!? its probably one of the only campsites you dont actually get in trouble for staying up and partying all night.. the surf and that is the reason i go to pismo every other weekend

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
Mark, …that poor car of yours…the bury and tow-out is on film! Sorry, editing software is at home! You should have filmed when we towed him out with the Rhino!

Zach, it was a pleasure to meet you as well! I really do hope you post up the pics of your first br attempts on Sunday!!

Uploading right now

My favorite thing this time (besides flying the kite)… i got pics of that!

def see me at WF again. than Pismo all over again!:Banane09:

me and mark straight passed out at 11:30 that night! sounds like we missed the BIG party.
quote]

Is was nice to meet everyone!! I don't remember anyone's name but Pamela haha.. so HEY ALL.. I do remember the bald guy sorry he was cool as hell too. glad we came out, WIND sucked A$$ totally screwed with our photos and video we wanted to do big time. Glad we could make it out. glad to see our riders Cuong, Jared, Pete, and Mannie came out. And our usual dope crew, Andrew and Melissa, Stanton and Hypnotic Films-Bryant. 7 foot that's funny. The best part from the rangers was when we asked him why didn't who ever was having a problem with us come over and tell us to calm down? The ranger said they were scared because of the MILITIA HAHA funny stuff.... nice to meet everyone till next time. Pics coming soon from us.
~KYLA

2ride

Enjoy Life...
that phrase is enough to make me quit tomorrow.....and roll out the in the RV and just live at pismo....only if i had somebody else's money to spend

Just do it Mike. You and michelle would love it. Being a beach bump is not all that bad. I can always need another riding buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom