Other 09 Trinity Matrix PRO / Xscream Cakerbuild

P

PancakePete

Pete,Thanks again for the opportunity to ride your new boat! JD pretty much covered all the major props in the earlier post. Same here.(Quality,Finish,Paint,Power...ect). Yep...It's an AWESOME creation that was cool to see created from the ground up...then for icing on the cake, I got a chance to ride it! Us FX guys aren't used to the extra-wide, comfy,stable footprint and handling aspects of this ski. Pete seemed to be right at home on the Matrix and was tearing up the small choppy surf that was available last Saturday. Unfortunately, I had to work in the morning, and missed the earlier frontside wave session with the crew. When I arrived on the beach, Carl (WaveHog)was taking Pete's ski for a little carve session in front of the trucks. I managed to get a 1.4 minute clip of that...This cell phone quality vid will have to do until the other HD video appears.? (sorry for the crappy quality/no editing). YouTube - Matrix Test Ride 1
Pete's motor ran real well, SUPER crispy response with strong bottom punch. That's QUIET!!

Pete,Good Luck with it...She's a beauty!! :woot:

Thanks gordon, I will see you guys soon. Im gunna inlet jump this weekend.

P

PancakePete

Wheres Joe B ? He saw a 1.5 out of me on sat... ouch ! :dunce:

joe b

depth tester
Wheres Joe B ? He saw a 1.5 out of me on sat... ouch ! :dunce:

Hehehe... You finished flipping befor climibing, not afraid to launch the Matrix into orbit. :notworthy: Had the guys fishing on the jetty applauding.

Looing smoother in the surf on the new boat. I'd like to give it a try in the waves. You need to show me how deep in the pocket you can steer it... I wanna see some tube rides:Banane26:

Many thanks for letting me take the Matrix for a blast:notworthy:
The ski is easy to jump on and have fun.:smlove2:

P

PancakePete

Over the weekend I rode another 8 tanks threw this thing... I trimmed up the nozzle a little and the thing is a blast.

Favorite is in the surf. I am going to get one of those video cameras. like a go pro or something. I am sick no not getting vid.

surf was junk and played in the flat a little. just ripping around.

Backflips of boatwakes simple. tried 2 flatwater flips and almost got around.

And that was with almost NO setupwake.. Ill get that wake down and get around..

It was a fun relaxing ripping weekend. ride to friends couple tanks in little surf and boatwakes... Great MDW !

I love the thing more and more each ride...:Banane13::wiggle:

P

PancakePete

I want to apologize to the X ! I-WE have shot vid 3 times and they are horrible.

The ski turns so awesome and I trimmed up the nozzle a little and its even better.

Tubbies bite when you need them and can really "short board" style a wave, and that is how I grew up surfing so its great.

I can post the best of the 3 but its really sad. some of this is some buddies trying ski.

I am now waiting on this. so awesome.. brap
attachment.php

should be here in a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PancakePete

<object width="400" height="300">

<embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=5232367&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></object>[ame="http://vimeo.com/5232367"]bad[/ame] from PancakePete on Vimeo.

Its missing the surfin riding, and also like 40 something minutes.

25k ski. no prob.
Backflips. 1.5 almost 2 no prob.

everytrick under sun except superman, no prob.

tring to get video that is worth a :):):):).. IMPOSSIBLE..

My next manuver is to buy a camera. just slow at work and baby on way.

I am sorry for the lack of footage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom