$1 Build - roundnose conversion ala mode

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Yeah, I'm going all out. Custom deck, pole mount, AND pole. I may even gold plate the thing. I love GoOOold

Attachments

• goldmember_.jpg
    goldmember_.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 31

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Ok time for another update with pictures.
Some people make their own ride plates, others make their own exhaust tubes. But who do you know that cast their own intake grate??
I figured that if I'm building a topdeck, handlepole mount, handlepole and hood, I might as well make this, too.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 82
Ok time for another update with pictures.
Some people make their own ride plates, others make their own exhaust tubes. But who do you know that cast their own intake grate??
I figured that if I'm building a topdeck, handlepole mount, handlepole and hood, I might as well make this, too.

thats pretty sweet!

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
:tapedshut:lol, I don't know what you're talking about. There won't be an official announcement on a topdeck for at least 10 days. :shhh:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
here's a picture

you must be patient grass hoppa. All things will reveal themselves when their time comes.

Attachments

• s41180ca106585_10.jpg
    s41180ca106585_10.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 29

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Ok ok, here's the scoop. My latest project has been a slightly restyled RN topdeck. The nose has been reshaped for internal fill, and allows handlepole mounting up to 2.5" fwd of stock. Along with the deck, I'm making pole mounts and intake grates.

Once the first few are out of the mold and safely resting at their new homes I will post detailed pictures. At that time I will be willing to make more.

Top Bottom