1100 X2 Conversion Almost Done.....

Yohns Kustom Fabrikation

Pushing The Limits
Ive been collecting parts for a while now. Ive pretty much got to install the new pump and then ill be ready to ride. Heres a short break down of what I changed or used.
-Stock 1100 Kawi
-550 Kawi Fuel Tank
-Stock X2 drive shaft
-ADA Billet Coupler on the Engine Side(Drive shaft side on a Superjet is the same thread and works perfect
-650 Kawi bed plate set on the very rear of the engine
-750 pump w/ stock prop for now
101_5063.jpg

101_5064.jpg

101_5065.jpg

101_5066.jpg

StandupWI

Sinking with the bilge on
How did you end up mounting the motor in that hull? I want to do this to one of my skis but am a little leery on what all needs to be done.

Yohns Kustom Fabrikation

Pushing The Limits
Yaeh stock shaft. I rode it today for about 2 min. Weight propotion wasnt to bad. It cavates heavilly, runs alittle hot and I melted one of the exhaust tubes. Got to order some stuff this week and try again next weekend.

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
I liked my SXR swirl I got from shawn and I cut it back as close as I could get it ! now course this was a case ported sp 750 not an 1100 either. Nice work Classic_speed

Mile9c1

X-H2O.com
Dang!! That's awesome! I like the 1100 engine, it's 120hp on like 110psi.

How do you know it was running hot, those thermometer strips? Do you still have the OEM temp sensor on it? Why use the 750 pump over the stock pump?

Yohns Kustom Fabrikation

Pushing The Limits
The thermo strips wernt even registering because the only go up to 140. I do not have the stock temp sensor. I have one ofthe pissers pionted into the tray area and it was super hot there. When I got back to shore however it wasnt hot enough to make water sizzle ontop of the head. I think if it wasnt cavatating I would have plenty of cooling but I guess we will have to see. The 750 pump is easier to work with because it has a rubber seal as upposed to being glued in. Ive also heard its better for bottom end because the center section is larger in diameter.

Last edited:

tom21

havin fun
no the water that comes out of the pisser is very friggen hot! on my stx-1100 it just about burns you when the wind kicks it up at you. its probably fine, just feel all the cylinders when its running in the water and makes sure they are all the same temp.

that is a cool project but that thing is gonna be a pita to work on I bet.

Top Bottom