Super Jet 1990 Square nose project let me know what you think

tensecrnr

boost everything
The ski is lokking good...we are gettin a square nose im hoping monday for our son...and gonna do some footholds...rn pole...and scupper...(this is geno...aka...brapp brap from facebook...

hell yea buddy were friends on the FB .... i hope you get one i have always enjoyed my SN great overall hull
hopefully i cant step up soon and get an RN
i wanna run the footholds soon but i dig my dakine strap alot and i need a pole damn it lol

by the end of this month i hope to find a motor just looking for that good deal havent been able to find one ... but yes thats the plan ... got big plans for my ski ... footholds are on my mind also some cold fusion goodies and i want a rn pole

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
I rode a ported 61x motor with b pipe and msd enhancer and a hooker and damn was it sick but if u have the money get a maniac motor its so worth the money I got one and love it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

dope man i bet it did and i would if i had the money for a jm motor ... ill buy my 701 and do work to it over time probably wont drop it in for a few months my plans are port and polish by dasa ada head to run pump gas .. an aftermarket single intake of some sort and my riva red pipe untill i can get a b pipe should rip

425 bucks 61x single carb from a guy on here he has two motors for sale both 61xs or im going to buy 701 cases crank crank coupler cylinders fresh hone on the cylinder brand new crank seals and all
install gaskets for 360 and just buy pistons ... dunno what would be the better route

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Nice just grabbed a stock 61x with electrics for 350

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom