Super Jet 1990 Square nose project let me know what you think

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Locally for me a guy was selling some parts and had a motor I asked he said 350 I said ok and he never pulled electrics off so I was like sweet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

throwing it in a superjet ?
and garret i feel you thats the way to go cant wait to ride with you

soon enough, my pink ski should be ready, i loosened the exhaust to get it set up right, i'll fire it up here the next few days and see if it holds. it head pipe keeps coming out of the coupler, but i think i get it set up now.

i'm out of fiberglass material at the moment, saving some cash to buy some fiberglass equipment. B.E. sorry for the bad news... i'm work on the stuff though.

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
soon enough, my pink ski should be ready, i loosened the exhaust to get it set up right, i'll fire it up here the next few days and see if it holds. it head pipe keeps coming out of the coupler, but i think i get it set up now.

i'm out of fiberglass material at the moment, saving some cash to buy some fiberglass equipment. B.E. sorry for the bad news... i'm work on the stuff though.

Ha u new my comment was coming for you lol and yea its going into the flatdeck superjet build thats going on it my chicks build thats in the ski build up section

This motor is going to rip thats for sure R&D dual intake wirh dual mikunki 44s ada girdled head lightened fly wheel riva red pipe for now b pipe later dasa porting

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Lol ha well I might have found my hull I get to cut or I found a pump and motor mount donor superjet

Top Bottom