2007 Daytona Beach Moto/Surf Freeride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yamaslut

I might go, gotta clear it up with my boss if they will pay for the plane ticket there instead of home from AZ. Will let you know at a later date but I am gonna try my ass off!

cool bro... hope you can make it

any ny people going, or am I hitching a ride wid a jersey boy?

thats harsh.... i'll remember that when i child like the windows in the truck after eating chili

Check with Dan... he went last year I think. He might be going this year.

i lived in florida last year so it was a short drive for me.... def going this year but driving from jersey...... i think i can do it in under 12 hours

P

PancakePete

From Sponsors to the orginization of all the threads and the whole freeride... Nick, you are the mack daddy ! :hail: :beerchug: :Banane01:

Others can comment more on actual temps, but based on last year there were people riding in everything from just board shorts to layered wetsuits. One day was quite warm and then the next was cooler and quite windy which made it seem much cooler. I think the water will be around the mid 60's and on average the daytime air temps should be around the same or a little lower.

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
Last year we went to sarasota for x-mas and i surfed most of the week. The west coast actually had waves:arms: . Anyways it was like 80's in the day and 60's @ night. In the water i had a shorties wetsuit on and could go for about 4 hrs before i had to get out because my lips and knuckles were completely purple and i was shaking like crazy.:banghead:

AlbanyMotorsports

Cru is Rad
I dont know many of you guys but im def looking forward to making the trip down to ride with everyone. Are most people going to be there on thursday? I want to book a flight and make arrangements.

Sounds like a great time.

:Banane35:

DAMMITALL! I have appearntly been stuck in a time warp...was over in the 2006 thread......wondering why there was no chit chat about this gig.

I think I'm coming in on Thursday mid day and flying home either Monday or Turesday...regardless, I'm there! Nice job on the sponsorships Nick.....now if we can just talk some of these guys into not be in such babies about a little cooler weather...LOL!

I have an extra, brand spankin new JP 2/3mil farmer john wetsuit - I think it's a men's large - if someone needs a suit. I could probably be talked into parting with it for a few comp'ed cocktails?

Doogie

HX Bomb Technician
any room in this deal for a "was been racer" on a HX couch??
if so, lemme know, also.. i'm kinda local,(Lakeland) only takes an hour and a half or so to get there... i'm down to help out however.

madoyster

01/10/08
DAMMITALL! I have appearntly been stuck in a time warp...was over in the 2006 thread......wondering why there was no chit chat about this gig.

I think I'm coming in on Thursday mid day and flying home either Monday or Turesday...regardless, I'm there! Nice job on the sponsorships Nick.....now if we can just talk some of these guys into not be in such babies about a little cooler weather...LOL!

I have an extra, brand spankin new JP 2/3mil farmer john wetsuit - I think it's a men's large - if someone needs a suit. I could probably be talked into parting with it for a few comp'ed cocktails?

lmao:cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom