• IMG_1035.jpg
    IMG_1035.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1032.jpg
    IMG_1032.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 133

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
Photo Credit goes to Bill, the old local with the long arse lens. He took all the pictures except the one of pete. Color Correction and cropping done by me.

click on any of the pictures to see a larger version

That is a VERY cool sequence of the BR - great photography AND riding!! :hail:

I had to giggle when I suggested to the local guy he combine a sequence on the shots like that one...he got all huffy and started telling me how it "ruins the integrity of my photography...I never retouch MY pics!"

I think I said something like "but it's really nice, especially for folks not familiar with how to set up or who have seen the whole roll to see the sequencing."

He did shoot some gorgeous stuff though...between he, Rhonda, Ronny and Ally, the event should be covered really well. I'll try to do it justice in the article I'll submit to Watercraft World.

WaveDemon on sat.

Pics taking by chasingdaylight.

Attachments

• tim 1.jpg
    tim 1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 49
  • tim 2.jpg
    tim 2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 48
  • tim3.jpg
    tim3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 37
Pics of freeride4me

Pics taking by chasingdaylight.

Attachments

• j1 2 07.jpg
    j1 2 07.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 33
  • j1 3 07.jpg
    j1 3 07.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 33
  • j1 1 07.jpg
    j1 1 07.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 37

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
I had to giggle when I suggested to the local guy he combine a sequence on the shots like that one...he got all huffy and started telling me how it "ruins the integrity of my photography...I never retouch MY pics!"

I think I said something like "but it's really nice, especially for folks not familiar with how to set up or who have seen the whole roll to see the sequencing."

He did shoot some gorgeous stuff though...between he, Rhonda, Ronny and Ally, the event should be covered really well. I'll try to do it justice in the article I'll submit to Watercraft World.

Lisa- I understand what you're saying but that's just how Bill is. He's a purist in the strictist sense so it seems. Hellva nice local guy, damn good photog and motosurfer as well. Very knowledgable. I got a few shots of him Mon AM shredding his spot after all the out of towners had gone.
:woot:

Attachments

• Dsc00596.jpg
    Dsc00596.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Dsc00600.jpg
    Dsc00600.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 65
  • Dsc00601.jpg
    Dsc00601.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited: