2007 Daytona ***official*** videos/pics thread - post them or link them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
P

PancakePete

pete that last pic of you has to be the biggest Ive ever seen you go

Thanks Bro.... It was fun, and even better, I know that I can keep going higher, that landing did not hurt a bit... :Banane01:

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
normal_IMG_7436.jpg

I love how havell always looks like he's just barely managing to hang on. He's the type of rider that makes you watch because it feels like he could bail big at any second.

P

PancakePete

that's amasing. I just figured you broke both legs and got towed in. :biggthumpup:

Nope... It was all good, I sometimes dont feel like I twist that much in the backy, but I am so stoked to push it some more...:biggrin:

P

PancakePete

i think your pain receptors are scrambled....somethings gotta be twisted here...

do you screech and cry like a baby when you get a flu shot or when you see a clown?

Yes and Yes. and pass out too ! :sneaky:

x slide

caribbean team
So much nice pics and good riders !!!!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Crazy !!! i just love it :bananajump:
The American style & spirit is the best:hail: Thanks for your compliments about fab's barrel roll you can't imagine how much fab appreciated , for him Americans get the best style so it's a real nice compliment!:biggthumpup:
Thankssssssssssssssssssssssss
Muff respect :hail:

butti

lone wolf
I love how havell always looks like he's just barely managing to hang on. He's the type of rider that makes you watch because it feels like he could bail big at any second.

hes one of my favs to watch,he rides with so much energy.you hardly ever see him just trolling for a wave.hes too busy backflipping off of ripples and whitewater:bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom