2008 super jet release date 8/20/07 12pm EST

Watty

Random Performance
Hmmm, I have an inkling that it will be a something along the lines of the Rius edition superjet with a new bottom deck, same top deck and still the 701.

Now, only time will tell....:)

W

wydopen

Hmmm, I have an inkling that it will be a something along the lines of the Rius edition superjet with a new bottom deck, same top deck and still the 701.

Now, only time will tell....:)

BINGO

Yup, the source cant get more reliable. 08 will have an all new Super Jet! :woot:
Cant say much. Just that its sounds like its gonna be incredible!
Stay tuned to the X. We'll let you know what we can, when we can, as soon as we can. I'll def be trying to get some spy photos too! :cool2:

nikad58

1974 YZ 701
Yup, the source cant get more reliable. 08 will have an all new Super Jet! :woot:
Stay tuned to the X. We'll let you know what we can, when we can, as soon as we can. I'll def be trying to get some spy photos too! :cool2:

ok I think we have a way.. do you still have that long lens ? I have a few address, all's we need to do is come up with money to charter a helicopter and pay you to spy !!

hehehe

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia

Awesome!!!:biggthumpup:

I won't believe it till I see it. :frown: The only thing that the suits want to do is sell skis and to make a ski more powerfull and a tiny bit more stable won't sell to the masses like the SXR did. They will have to lower the price and increase stability. And have you even met an engineer that cared about weight... NO then the thing will weigh a freaking TON... and be strong enough to play chicken with a barge.

Ok my rant is over someone prove me wrong..... PLEASE

It doesn't matter I am still waiting to put my ADA motor in a Trinity hull

Top Bottom