2008 super jet release date 8/20/07 12pm EST

h2odesperado

Pin it to win it
how do all the people that know about it know what they know? I can understand paul knowing, but how the heck does everyone (it seems) know?????
AND WHY DON'T I

Boris

The Good Old Days
I don't know a thing.

Seeing as how I have 17 year old square I'm not one to ride the "I've got to have the latest and greatest" wave but am still some what curious.

Years of waiting for a new GPR from Yamaha (even after many reassurances from the ones "in the know") has taught me better though.

nikad58

1974 YZ 701
Rumors... only rumors... fact will be known soon !
Wellllll I just got off the phone with someone i suspect has one.. he wouldn't confirm or deny having one, only a very long pause.. I will start with the powerplant questions.. After 15 or so minutes of shooting the ********tt he told me straight out 701cc ( he could have said unknown).. After him talking/fighting with Yamaha Japan for the past year the power plant will stay the same 701 as it has been for warranty reasons.. to go bigger they felt a new drive shaft, waterbox, exhaust, motor mounts, etc. would have to be designed/built and would raise the price up.. They want to stay within the SXR price with a bullet prof ski !

More on the hull later !

Last edited:
how do all the people that know about it know what they know? I can understand paul knowing, but how the heck does everyone (it seems) know?????
AND WHY DON'T I
I was with Paul when we heard it from the horses mouth at the Southern Fried Freeride. We remained calm about it until we were alone. LOL!!!

Top Bottom