2009 Daytona Freeride MX Day?

OMG.... you will not believe this...

my bud and I are going to ride yesterday and this dude sees the KTM's in the bed and tells us that he has a track 4 miles from my house and is looking for 20 people to pay 200$ per year to ride there. I think if we just charge everyone 25$ to ride and we can help this guy out and at the same time have a place to ride... I plan on calling him today w/ a proposal...

Get those bikes ready fools....

speaking of KTM's, here's legdragpete's new one he picked up this summer

Attachments

• SANY0118.jpg
    SANY0118.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 34
  • SANY0116.jpg
    SANY0116.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 65
OMG.... you will not believe this...

my bud and I are going to ride yesterday and this dude sees the KTM's in the bed and tells us that he has a track 4 miles from my house and is looking for 20 people to pay 200$ per year to ride there. I think if we just charge everyone 25$ to ride and we can help this guy out and at the same time have a place to ride... I plan on calling him today w/ a proposal...

Get those bikes ready fools....

I'd pay 25 bucks to ride. Thats what we pay here per normally. As long as the track isn't gay as hell. Slutty, go check it out and post a honest opinion and maybe some pics!

i'd drag my stuff up to hit a track 4 miles from your house fo sho. $25 sounds like a plan.

make sure he's at least got a few doubles or tables and the track isnt 3 feet wide...

my concern is also that daytona is 100% party mode (for me)... and i definitely dont/wont mix beers and mx.... gotta be 110%

Last edited:
i'd drag my stuff up to hit a track 4 miles from your house fo sho. $25 sounds like a plan.

make sure he's at least got a few doubles or tables and the track isnt 3 feet wide...

my concern is also that daytona is 100% party mode (for me)... and i definitely dont/wont mix beers and mx.... gotta be 110%

Me too... If i bring my bike, its not gonna be for something i can ride in my own backyard, but if i do ride mx its gonna be AM on friday so i can get back in the water and the cooler!!!! :wiggle:

I talked to the guy and he said that 20$ per rider and sign a waiver and we are cool... The track has berms, table tops and some doubles... I found it on Google Maps so you guys can look at it if you want.

If you think it's no good enough, just move on, because I don't care... I am looking for people who want to ride this track. Let me know if you are in.
Thanks - Nick

Attachments

• dirt track.jpg
    dirt track.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 46
that looks like fun if its got a few doubles and tables on it.

my only concern is dragging all my stuff up there in one truck. gonna be TIGHT. i'm gonna see if i can dig up a trailer somewhere.

Top Bottom