2009 Daytona Freeride MX Day?

butti

lone wolf
I guess his new place is a few miles from the airport and has a boat launch to the river with in beach cart distance of his driveway.

All I have right now is the General Lee. Hope to get that light weight hull in the near future.

i live about 2 miles south of the airport

if his place is near the airport then its less than 5 miles from the inlet:cool:

i think i'm gonna leave the bike at home.. too much crap to lug around and worry about.

you guys should make a point of coming down here sometime so we can ride together.... or at least thundercross.. thats about halfway for everyone.

Legdragger

Bringing it back
Yes my bike is plated. I need to get my lights fixed so I look slightly legit but the close ratio tranny hates going down a lot of road.

I have a trailer with an X2 and a Blaster on it and the bike can fit in the 8 foot bed with the rest of the gear. If I had room I would bring the Beta 270 trials bike for stunt bike mike but I think that is going to be pushing it. I am still trying to get my sled project finished right now.

Yes my bike is plated. I need to get my lights fixed so I look slightly legit but the close ratio tranny hates going down a lot of road.

I have a trailer with an X2 and a Blaster on it and the bike can fit in the 8 foot bed with the rest of the gear. If I had room I would bring the Beta 270 trials bike for stunt bike mike but I think that is going to be pushing it. I am still trying to get my sled project finished right now.

sweet... my bike no likey the road either....

Tim

X-
MX Day

Saki, Slut, et al......... can we get some ride pics if ya'll decide to ride mx or trail?

Thanks,
Tim

well, also, i dont have a kickstand and i dont want to feel left out.

its like when we could crash the FRS party with our superjets. i felt like such an outcast! :smile:

Legdragger

Bringing it back
I caught up with SkiDaddy Saturday and ran some trails in Orange City. It was way better than I expected Florida to be. The spot at the end of Hamilton Road in Orange City is a nice spot with two one way arrowed 7 mile loops. One is a 3rd gear scramble loop and the other is an Alligator Enduro type loop of real tight single track with a few fun logs to jump. Definately run bark busters in that stuff. Check out the pictures.

skidaddy.jpg

orange.jpg

orange1.jpg

I caught up with SkiDaddy Saturday and ran some trails in Orange City. It was way better than I expected Florida to be. The spot at the end of Hamilton Road in Orange City is a nice spot with two one way arrowed 7 mile loops. One is a 3rd gear scramble loop and the other is an Alligator Enduro type loop of real tight single track with a few fun logs to jump. Definately run bark busters in that stuff. Check out the pictures.

send me those gps coordinates.... I am looking forward to hitting that up
yamaslut@gmail.com

Top Bottom