2009 Ozarks Invasion FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking more along the lines of:

International Super Jet White Trash Association beer drinking team

To whom it may concern,

That is discriminatory and illegal. I would like to join your superjet white trash team but I don't drink beer. So with the laws that govern us minoritys I will have to ask you to change the name of your International association or open it so that all people can join. I am forewarding this to jessy jackass to see if he wants to get in on this so you can change the 4th work in your association name. Thanks you

Sincerly
TAFA

The Alcohol Free Albino

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
the I.S.J.W.T.A. is a separate entity from the beer drinking team.

You may join, either, or, or even both.

go figure.

submit your resume to Ketsair.

To whom it may concern,

That is discriminatory and illegal. I would like to join your superjet white trash team but I don't drink beer. So with the laws that govern us minoritys I will have to ask you to change the name of your International association or open it so that all people can join. I am forewarding this to jessy jackass to see if he wants to get in on this so you can change the 4th work in your association name. Thanks you

Sincerly
TAFA

The Alcohol Free Albino

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
funny, I thought we had met.

I bought that sun tent on clearance, it was pretty cheap.

remind me to erect it before June, and color code the poles, so we dont look like the 9 stooges trying to erect it this year...

OK we can't all have the three ton, $900 sun-tent like you. That big thing is awesome.

remind me to erect it before June, and color code the poles, so we dont look like the 9 stooges trying to erect it this year...

Why do you keep talking about erections...and poles... Is there something we need to know before the trip or should I stop skimming the post and read them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom