58vwragtop

Braap Certified
I beleive the coordinates to where the boat ramp/beach area are:
N 38*07.158'
W 92*39.851'

The closest address would be: 5486 US 54hwy
5486 US 54hwy
Osage Beach, MO

I'll PM my phone number to you in case you need it. I should be at the ride all day on Saturday.

shady0667

Newbie but listens well
Thanks buddy. The bad news is that my vest will not be in yet.

I will have a lid however.. Anybody got a good place at the lake to pic up a jacket?

I'll have some running shoes for the ride... i'm afraid i'm starting out a tad bit behind on the gear front but I'll make up for that in effort!

Thanks all and see ya saturday!

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
All you really need is just a life jacket. You can get them from just about anywhere. Go to a Walmart or just about any where that has fishing gear or water sport items like Dicks sporting goods.

Lammy

winter sucks
Alright.. does anyone have a physical address for the GPS??

I suck at directions at the lake haha.. plans are to leave at 3am sat morning for little rock... Be down sat afternoon.. riding a new ski w/ no registration... Go big or Go home!

I've been riding my 650 a lot lately and the sticker expired in 07 lol

shady0667

Newbie but listens well
I hope everyone is having a blast.. I just woke up from a nap.. I left this morning at 2am.. got the ski and came back to Rolla. I got in at 2pm.. 12 hrs straight of moving killed me.. there was no way I coulda drove an hour and 45 and ski.. I'll have to meet up later in the summer guys.

In a related story.. i'll be down next weekend if anyone wants to show me how to play!

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
Thanks to everyone who participated this year, it was a good time...lets see some pics!

I'm working on getting together the pics that Jake took - unfortunately its been a really hectic couple days around here. I should be able to get them posted soon, but don't get too excited about them - only amateur photgraphers and picture taking was cut short by that freak storm that rolled in.

Had a great time again this year - hope we can get more folks to come out and ride next year!!!

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Thanks to all !! After camping 3 nights and riding each day --- I'm out of shape, again.
Sunday was most ideal, no small boats getting in the way just the die hard big cruisers.

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
It was not as big as a turn out as last year. I would say about 25-30 skis. I think about the only one taking pics was Jake (EXPERIMANTAL). I took some vid with the gopro cam but it really didnt turn out that great, mainly just idling down through party cove. I was only there for a few hours on Saturday, a storm started coming in right when my ski started acting up so I got out of there. Maybe we will have some pics of soon, hint-hint........EXPERIMANTAL!!! Overall it was a good time. Next year I think there needs to be a little more planning and not on a holiday weekend. Plus I would like to see a few activites to do on the beach (lasso toss or something) to get more people to hang out. Also a big cook out would be nice one evening. We will see, lets get more to turn out next year....... TRL guys???
Now on to the Table Rock Lake ride!

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
Sorry about the delay on the pics guys - have had lots going on. The pics are all in my album if thats accessable to everyone (I chose that option so I figure so)

If it isn't accessable let me know and I'll plug them on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom