2010 Official Invasion Roll Call for June 18-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

keegan

TRLFTMFW
not showing any pictures. The album shows, but shows no pictures.

As far as TRL ride, we are thinking sometime in August. Trying to find the best location because I know some are staying overnight. Would people rather camp or stay in a condo (for the right price?) I can talk with a few resort owners down here that we know and try to possibly get a discounted price...

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
not showing any pictures. The album shows, but shows no pictures

As far as TRL ride, we are thinking sometime in August. Trying to find the best location because I know some are staying overnight. Would people rather camp or stay in a condo (for the right price?) I can talk with a few resort owners down here that we know and try to possibly get a discounted price...

WTH?? I thought I put like 50+ pics on my personal page

58vwragtop

Braap Certified

WTH?? I thought I put like 50+ pics on my personal page

Yea, I thought I loaded some pics on one of my albums too and it didnt. You have to check all of them you want loaded. Then it will show processing each one, which sometimes will take a while. I would say try it again. And thanks for snapping some pics of us fools!

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
I think we would rather camp than condo, but of course, that is all relative.

If the camp site costs $30 and the condo is $50 then we might condo.

post a date up, late summer is busy time around here!

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
Hey guys, wasn't sure where to post this but figured I'd hit the target audience in this thread. Anybody gonna be out on the ozarks this weekend? I'm vacationing down for the shootout and bringing the blaster. We're staying in a condo near osage beach. I'm cool with riding alone down there, but figured I might as well meet some of the locals if it works out. :) Feel free to bitch slap me if I should put this somewhere else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom