2010 roll call

DrewProductions

TeamXtremeJetskiing.com
dude WTF??.... don't give out bad info... It's hard enough to get the right info out there to the people...

The party is at his beach house on Friday at about 9pm... We will be heading over to McK's pub before that to eat, then to Alex's house.

What is this party you speak of?

What is this party you speak of?

beach party at my buds house... it's the only house on the beach in daytona. I have maps and stuff that I will give you when you get here. It's about 2-3miles from the Makai..

• huge yard
  • huge bonfire
  • right on the beach
  • lots of drunken stupidity
  • maybe some food
  • no noise ordinance
  • access to a couple sail boats

get ready cause we are gonna blow it up this year!!!

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
beach party at my buds house... it's the only house on the beach in daytona. I have maps and stuff that I will give you when you get here. It's about 2-3miles from the Makai..

• huge yard
  • huge bonfire
  • right on the beach
  • lots of drunken stupidity
  • maybe some food
  • no noise ordinance
  • access to a couple sail boats

get ready cause we are gonna blow it up this year!!!

sounds sweet so we should find you for a location on friday during the day sometime?

I'll have it posted up for you on here very soon... just trying to confirm everything so I don't make any mistakes. Look for the info in the next week. I also printed up 5000 flyers w/ all the venues addresses on them so you have a reference throughout the weekend.

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
dude WTF??.... don't give out bad info... It's hard enough to get the right info out there to the people...

The party is at his beach house on Friday at about 9pm... We will be heading over to McK's pub before that to eat, then to Alex's house.

he was probably burnin' one when he wrote this, haha

he knows Alex's personally (used to manage Tru's downhill cycling team).

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
I'll have it posted up for you on here very soon... just trying to confirm everything so I don't make any mistakes. Look for the info in the next week. I also printed up 5000 flyers w/ all the venues addresses on them so you have a reference throughout the weekend.

awesome. i appreciate the heads up. january can't come soon enough.

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
I'm in!! :biggthumpup:

It's been over a year, but since I'm crawling back out of my hole I figured I'd come down and catch up with my buds! I fly into Orlando at 12:30pm Saturday so I can spend the afternoon chilling on the beach and helping people pump water our of their engines, then I'm all about letting loose on Saturday night :Banane35: Flight leaves for LA 6pm Sunday, so I ought to be awake by then....

LMK if anyone needs a ride to or from the aiport - I'll be just one guy in a rental, so I'll have room. Talking of which, better get a hotel figured out I s'pose.

Can't wait to smell that 2-stroke oil and watch skis and bodies rolling around in the shorebreak :brap:

It's been over a year, but since I'm crawling back out of my hole I figured I'd come down and catch up with my buds! I fly into Orlando at 12:30pm Saturday so I can spend the afternoon chilling on the beach and helping people pump water our of their engines, then I'm all about letting loose on Saturday night :Banane35: Flight leaves for LA 6pm Sunday, so I ought to be awake by then....

LMK if anyone needs a ride to or from the aiport - I'll be just one guy in a rental, so I'll have room. Talking of which, better get a hotel figured out I s'pose.

Can't wait to smell that 2-stroke oil and watch skis and bodies rolling around in the shorebreak :brap:

hell yeah!!!!

if you need a boat to ride you can use mine.

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
if you need a boat to ride you can use mine.

Thanks Ryan - I really appreciate the offer. But, I'm going to be sensible and not ride at this one, otherwise I'd drive down and bring my ski. I haven't ridden in over a year due to various injuries and mishaps, and I don't want to be left flailing in the surf while I get my legs back under me.

Really appreaciate the offer though.

no prob bro. the boat i am bringing is pretty much a beater (has good motor and pump) hull has just had it.

Top Bottom