2010 roll call

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
I'm all booked up - got my flight and an ocean front room at the Driftwood. Just need to sort out the rental car and I'm all set!

550klunker

kickin it old school
me, mxkris, and jettechnow will be making the trek down this year! my first time down and im super stoked to be going! we are gonna bust out a tentin the parking lot across the street. anyone mind letting us bum a shower at night? itd be much appreciated!

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Me, My son, MFR and playboy rollin up Late Thursday night see ya then Slut Puppy!!!!
This really needs to happen twice a year Slutty, this waiting 365 BS SUCKS!

Fishy27

NICE TEETH!!!
I'm in!! :biggthumpup:

It's been over a year, but since I'm crawling back out of my hole I figured I'd come down and catch up with my buds! I fly into Orlando at 12:30pm Saturday so I can spend the afternoon chilling on the beach and helping people pump water our of their engines, then I'm all about letting loose on Saturday night :Banane35: Flight leaves for LA 6pm Sunday, so I ought to be awake by then....

LMK if anyone needs a ride to or from the aiport - I'll be just one guy in a rental, so I'll have room. Talking of which, better get a hotel figured out I s'pose.

Can't wait to smell that 2-stroke oil and watch skis and bodies rolling around in the shorebreak :brap:

bbbiiiiiigggg wwwwhhhiiiifffff, did someone say the smell of a 2 stroke!! mmmm, can't wait! 11 days and counting down till we make our trek down south!! yipppppppeeeeee!! fishy+daytona+jetskiing in the daytime+partying hard at night!=a hell of a wild time!!

guess I should have said it earlier but you can count the Erie Surf and Ski Crew in! First time in Daytona...:beerchug: and first time going to a Freeride with out my :twak:Couch as a crutch!:crutches: Time to go big or go home! :splatt:

the monkey: TBA: Kawasaki Powered Rocket :bananalama:
the otter: 98 SXI-Pro

I'm so stoked :bananajump: I can't wait! Leaving Snowy Cleveland on Weds 1/13 and Packing up from the Beach Monday 1/18

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I'm in.

disclaimer: I'm horrible with names/faces, so if I've met you before but don't remember you or your name, please don't be offended.

First, as this is my first post – hi to all and congratulations for a site that has a lot of useful informations for the jetski enthusiasts!
I'm flying from Venice next week to also join the freeride crowd at Daytona, hopefully test some demo boat and meet some new people from our sport. It will be a relax to escape the winter weather around here for some days…
See you at the beach! Davide.

kid4now

X-H
First, as this is my first post – hi to all and congratulations for a site that has a lot of useful informations for the jetski enthusiasts!
I'm flying from Venice next week to also join the freeride crowd at Daytona, hopefully test some demo boat and meet some new people from our sport. It will be a relax to escape the winter weather around here for some days…

Welcome Davide,

Glad your coming. You will find it is a really nice friendly group of people. You might be in for a surprise with the weather. It may be cold :grumble: .

Brad

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
wow i thought i was coming far , you can ride my skis staying at the driftwood room 304 my name is mario

Top Bottom