2011 Countdown Pics

SuziQ

Banned
LOL, aren't we both goofing off and chatty!!! I just saw those pics you edited in that post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT looks like fun!!! I LOVE driving in the snow...playing in the snow...it's not fair!!!!!!!!!!

Frosty

New York Crew
Well don't laugh up ther Mr. New Yorker...latest update is 26 unbelievable degrees, I just checked!!! I don't recall that happening the past five years!!! It will thankfully be 70 degrees again on Thursday at least!! I'll trade with you if you have a snow mobile!!!! You have to watch my cats, and I will watch your dogs! :deal:

Damn, I don't own a snowmobile, but I have access to several any time. will that work? I'm good with cats... I have two dogs and had two cats (but one had to be put down two years ago - cancer).

and 26 for FL - burrr... hope it's warm when i get there next month.

SuziQ

Banned
Damn, I don't own a snowmobile, but I have access to several any time. will that work? I'm good with cats... I have two dogs and had two cats (but one had to be put down two years ago - cancer).

and 26 for FL - burrr... hope it's warm when i get there next month.

Well, I had two HUGE sheps, so your dogs are good to go! We will talk when you get down here! Our weather can bounce around like mad, so I wouldn't worry about it, yet (lol).

Frosty

New York Crew
Well, I had two HUGE sheps, so your dogs are good to go! We will talk when you get down here! Our weather can bounce around like mad, so I wouldn't worry about it, yet (lol).

LOL - aight cool.

Attachments

• Pixie6.JPG
    Pixie6.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 37
  • Tree & Dogs 017.jpg
    Tree & Dogs 017.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Tree & Dogs 016.jpg
    Tree & Dogs 016.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Pixie5.jpg
    Pixie5.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 16

SuziQ

Banned
LOL - aight cool.

ok, that did it!!! They are precious!!!!! I like the pic with the red barn, and the last pic the very best, but they are all great!! Those snow pics got me excited, so I failed to notice you said "move"!! I meant house swap for a week, lol....I won't move to permie cold weather....especially around a bunch of Yankees! :no:

Frosty

New York Crew
ok, that did it!!! They are precious!!!!! I like the pic with the red barn, and the last pic the very best, but they are all great!! Those snow pics got me excited, so I failed to notice you said "move"!! I meant house swap for a week, lol....I won't move to permie cold weather....especially around a bunch of Yankees! :no:

LOL - well, maybe house swap... I don't blame you for not wanting to move though...

hey wait, I'm a Yankee!!

SuziQ

Banned
LOL - well, maybe house swap... I don't blame you for not wanting to move though...

hey wait, I'm a Yankee!!

yes well see, that's the genius part...your Yankee self will be down here, and I will hide up there on your land away from all the other Yankees, so it's good like that. We can still try to build a Frostyman out of sand when you come to Tona though!

Don't you have some work to be doing right now?

Can't you just ship the thing to someone trustworthy in Florida and then rent a truck when you get there?

I know that would cost a bit, but honestly it's probably less than gas.

Last edited:

Frosty

New York Crew
didnt i see that dog on the evening news last year

yup, she was recued off an ice flow Lake Erie by the Erie County Sheriff's Helo having escaped the invisible fence. She ended up on the ice 40 miles from home. I searched the 265 acres behind my house and beyond that for a week before someone spotted her.

Attachments

• Rescue Dog-Kuzi 014.jpg
    Rescue Dog-Kuzi 014.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Rescue Dog-Kuzi 013.jpg
    Rescue Dog-Kuzi 013.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Rescue Dog-Kuzi 008.jpg
    Rescue Dog-Kuzi 008.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Rescue Dog-Kuzi 012.jpg
    Rescue Dog-Kuzi 012.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 25
  • Rescue Dog-Kuzi 005.jpg
    Rescue Dog-Kuzi 005.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Rescue Dog-Kuzi 023.jpg
    Rescue Dog-Kuzi 023.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 38

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
its like winning the lottery, i had a dog lost once got it back after 10 days, yea i was watching the local news in toronto canada and i see this story and then i find out it was your dog, so cool

SuziQ

Banned
yup, she was recued off an ice flow Lake Erie by the Erie County Sheriff's Helo having escaped the invisible fence. She ended up on the ice 40 miles from home. I searched the 265 acres behind my house and beyond that for a week before someone spotted her.

When you posted their photos, for some reason I had thought it was the white dog...no idea why. The photo that left the biggest impression on me was the one floating adrift on the piece of ice...heart puller!

Anyhow, look what I found!!!

I've done countless castles, but never an actual sculpture! We will have to put a life vest on him, holding a lanyard too!

Attachments

• Frostyman.jpg
    Frostyman.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
Last year the lifeguards made a real snowman on the beach the day I arrived.....pray for better weather this year!! brrrrrrr...

EDIT: I can not imagine making a real snowman on the beach, lol.

Brrrrr...it's was so cold last night JD!!! Every sheet I own is covering mega plants right now, but it was fun bundling up like a bunnie for a change to accomplish the task! I need to go take all of them off now! I want snow!!!

I think it is a sign of some epic surf to come!!!

Last edited:

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
yes it is cold!! it was 50 deg in Maine but then we flew down to fort Stewart and it was 28!! we where all dressed like Eskimos because it felt like neg 28 after coming out of the desert.

Top Bottom