Other 2011 Lake Ozark Freeride Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay chances are looking real good that I will be able to make it. If things continue to go well I should be there mid morning Sat.

the beach at pb2 is closed, but that's in the back of the cove past the pb2 marina. where we jetski is a mile from there, and on the main channel (pa he tse ramp), it's never closed......no worries:)

Last edited:
okay so it is final,.... I am coming!!!!!!! I will be at the boat ramp at aprox. 9:30 in the morning. about what time does everyone else plan on starting? Where does everyone beech to refuel their skies and rehydrate? This is my first time so I am totally clueless where anything is at. I got great directions from flight risk to the boat launch, so I plan on being there first thing in the morning, just not sure what goes on after that.

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Were at the camp ground may rain and cool down abit.

We stay right at the boat ramp the hill has nice grass/shade.

If you park your ski on the bank bring something to part it on.

Also bring a chair , lunch we hang out in-between Motos.

Lou
(314) 640-7305

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
Once again, I forgot my camera! I had my helmet cam, but didn't get any good pics or vid (like last year where Lou about got ran over by a boat going into party cove!). Hohttp://www.x-h2o.com/member.php?3597-EXPERIMENTALpefully Experimental will get his pics posted soon so I can see what a fool I looked like.
Thanks for another good ride, and Jared I hope you get your ski fixed! Buy Sam her own ski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See everyone next year, maybe sooner if I make it to STL

Ejake

straight cash homie
Had a good time riding with everyone again. Not as many small boats which made its easer to get to the rollers. Ended up turning into a nice day. Look forward to riding again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom