Surfriding 2011 Pismo SB Freeride Camp Location Mile Marker 4!

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Ok guys I got a call from Kyla At liquid Militia saying that she got off the phone with Pro Ski Racer Jeff Troegner who has shown up to pismo this afternoon and has tons of yellow tape and stakes ready to situate our freeride campsite.

I want to do my best to make sure we DO NOT have another October multi camp freeride which was absolutely retarded.

So that being said..

Drive to Mile Marker 4 and look for a white trailer with a big hydroturf logo on it and after Thursday evening the Liquid Militia Trailer and bowhead banners.

This is where the campsite will be.

attachment.php

I talked to Troegner a few minutes ago and he said that with the tide of the weekend this spot is Ideal instead of the other spots because there is lots of room to camp AROUND each other instead of being spread out thin with a fence behind us like at 2 and 3. Like in the photo taken just a few hours ago, there is no one there so he has a ton of room blocked off so we can take it over.

Kyla Ryan of liquid Militia and I will most likely be there tomorrow afternoon to join Jeff. Anyone coming in earlier head to mile marker 4. It is the spot we have had almost every single other freeride at and it is a killer camping spot with a toilet behind the camp and a wide open entrance to the dunes for those with dirt toys.
Troegner also says that the tide river of death is super mellow this year so don't worry about that being a problem. Just get down here this weekend head to MILE MARKER 4 and lets all party and ride together this weekend!

see you guys soon!
-Mark G.

Attachments

• pismo.jpg
    pismo.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 495
If everyone listens and goes to the right spot this year Mark it sounds like you guys will have lots of Fun!!! :) and I will see you guys out there next year!!

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
The tide river is fresh water and yes you have to cross it but like i said above Jeff told me today that it is super mellow no one should sink this trip just be smart about crossing and watch somone else cross before you go if your that nervous and take that line or pick another one if it doesnt work out.

Mile marker 4

Like cuong said on my facebook post,

One freeride one campsite!

R

ridethelip

put down your wrenches and ride.Looking forward to that.

chriselmore_1

high on resin
I asked for the time off 2 weeks ago. The owner of my company personally asked (begged) me to work a half day. If I don't snap and detail noone can frame.

Top Bottom