2012 Daytona PICS thread

r u guys sure thats an ocean break...? looks like a glassy lake. We sure are spoiled here in the west!

Those waves do kinda look like the wake off of a wakeboard boat, Funny manfish, But I am still jealous. Small waves are ok with good company, and good food.

SuziQ

Banned
...But I am still jealous. Small waves are ok with good company, and good food.

It's not too late to get on a plane; that is what a few of us are hoping Carl/Wavehog does. Here are a few from late yesterday.

IMG_1434c1.jpg

IMG_1705c1.jpg

IMG_1703c1.jpg

IMG_1701c1.jpg

IMG_1698c1.jpg

IMG_1697c1.jpg

IMG_1696c1.jpg

IMG_1691c1.jpg

IMG_1689c1.jpg

IMG_1688c1.jpg

IMG_1687c1.jpg

IMG_1682c1.jpg

IMG_1679c1.jpg

IMG_1674c1.jpg

IMG_1663c1.jpg

IMG_1661c1.jpg

SuziQ

Banned
thanks...the sun was mostly hiding by the time I made it up there at 3pm, so that was the best I could manage (plus Gordon and I were playing around with my camera settings for the most part), but it was very comfortable weather indeed, as well as great company. More cloudy today, so that is all for now, but Thursday should be sunny, and more people are expected in by then.

Theres no way i'm letting my ski and trailer go a week early without me ever again! Better make room for me to drive along down next year. It hurts so bad to know my ski is on the beach, and i'm in PA in 30 degree weather. See you tomorrow!

FX-1 Mafia House

i was at Daytona last weekend and met up with JD and the Jersey Crew. They are staying at House on the Ocean that is Awesome. You guys know how to party. I live 1 mile from there on the other side of A1A. I am leaving work in a couple of hours and will be in Daytona for the rest of the weekend.

Last edited:
Top Bottom