2012 Daytona PICS thread

SuziQ

Banned
Looks like photobucket blocked you pics because of too many views.

yes, I am trying to save the sport, since Charlie is no longer around to do so, but they are not helping. I have sent them a note requesting to upgrade to pro over the phone, for I do not utilize online banking, but I have yet to hear back from them. Probably doesn't matter, for we all know I won't finish editing until next year. :Banane01:

Last edited:
thanks Charlie, was hoping to see you yesterday, managed some good pics of Mark.

Does that green ski with red turf belong to Ryan and friends? I need help finding them on the beach tomorrow to take some photos, in return for being thoughtful enough to bring me a bootleg copy of the music to their latest hurricane video; it is great and helped me to stay awake on the drive home last night…love it.

The green q8 belongs to josh. He's with the fast element guys . Find them and you found him

SuziQ

Banned
Liked this one enough to post, but rather disappointed I did not capture the orange pylon in full form for a bit more symmetry, because it would have been funny.

Attachments

• IMG_2270 2.jpg
    IMG_2270 2.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 175

Frosty

New York Crew
Josh rippin it up! Right on bro!! NY Crew representin...

looks like nice weather this year too... wish i was there, i might of actual rode instead of being wasted the whole weekend. ummmm, maybe not.

Still lovin ur Jeep Suzi...

SuziQ

Banned
...Still lovin ur Jeep Suzi...

Thanks Frosty. It was fun having Madmatt try to keep up with me in his jeep last night; thought I had him in one of many u-turns, but his made the turns easily as well (the people in the back of our jeeps probably weren't too fond of the ride though).

Flatwater Friday pics.

pretty clouds

wish all those photo bucket pics worked

sry, found their number, but been a bum and non-motivated; I will call them in a minute to see what can be done. I did tinker with a few more though: Gordon resembles the likeness of Marvin the Martian in one of these, and I have decided to get a rc car.

Attachments

• IMG_1849 c1.JPG
    IMG_1849 c1.JPG
    343.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1711 c1.JPG
    IMG_1711 c1.JPG
    402.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1714 c1.JPG
    IMG_1714 c1.JPG
    399.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1716 c1.JPG
    IMG_1716 c1.JPG
    462.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1718 c1.JPG
    IMG_1718 c1.JPG
    451.9 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1736 c1.JPG
    IMG_1736 c1.JPG
    432.8 KB · Views: 138
Oh man I'm really bummed that I didnt come with my q8 . Flatwater Friday looks like it was sick.! I'm in love with double ups they are so fun.

So who threw don't the sickest trick?

Top Bottom