Super Jet 2012 Superjet Back in Black

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
According to the local yamaha dealer, he talked to the factory rep last week and the superjet is not being discontinued. The rumors that it is dying like the sxr are false, according to him.

I also heard that 2012's will be for sale as competition use only, but he denied that as well. I guess we will see soon enough.

Last edited:

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
"Is it a mystery why the best standup in history is the last one standing? Only the strongest survive and the Superjet does more than just survive, it THRIVES" from the video... greatness

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
kinda what i was thinking, where u ride at, im in texas city.

Sweet!!! Another Houston area stand up rider!

We usually ride the lower San Jacinto River, just north of the I-10 bridge. Our house is on the water so it is rather convenient.

However, before we moved on to the river, we rode Egret Bay near Clearlake. We also like the ship channel for tanker wakes, Gene's Powersports, any surf like Freeport or Port Aransas, lake Sommerville, Lake Bryan and on and on.

How about yourself? Where do you normally ride? We need to get all the Houston people together for a mini ride.

hell yeah man i usual ride, egret bay or kemah, was going to ride with quick mick on sat. got there and and my starter froze up so im takeing it apart and clean it up and c if she still works.

Top Bottom