• Maybe

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
torchlakemap2.jpg

I wanted to post this just in case. The main riding area may get high boat traffic from boaters going in and out of the river. With the good turn out of riders, we may have to move to the east side of the sand bar(yellow sections) if the main area gets to congested. The black X's I would not recommend riding across, lost of swimmers and very shallow (2').

Just a reminder to use common sense and stay safe!

For everyone that ordered Shirts:
Would you rather I hand them out at the campground Friday night or sometime Saturday either at the launch or campground? please post your opinion.

Last edited:
If everyone that bought shirts are going to be there friday night and want to swing over to the campground, that works for me. But if some people that bought them are only comming for the day and don't want to go to the campground, Saturday at the launch works just fine.

DarkWater

Down Side Up
JJ, first off, your the man! I will thank you in person for all your efforts to organize this freeride when i meet you. I'm sure we would all agree that you should hand out the shirts at your convince. You tell us where to meet you and when.
That being said, i would really love it if we could all gather and better get to know our fellow MI riders. Anyone not staying at the camp grounds is more than welcome at my site if it comes down to it!

JJ, first off, your the man! I will thank you in person for all your efforts to organize this freeride when i meet you. I'm sure we would all agree that you should hand out the shirts at your convince. You tell us where to meet you and when.
That being said, i would really love it if we could all gather and better get to know our fellow MI riders. Anyone not staying at the camp grounds is more than welcome at my site if it comes down to it!

X2! ^ hell yea bro

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member

X2! ^ hell yea bro

Thanks guys, Hopefully all the planning pays off and we have a great, fun, and safe event.

T-shirts have been ordered. I should have them this Friday. I am planning on coming to the campground Friday night to pass them out there and meet everyone. If your not at the campground Friday night, I'll have them for you Saturday (when we take a break from riding).

Vwake: As of now it is still a No for breaking the 150' rule. So stay tuned for more info on that, hopefully know more this coming weekend. If we do not get the ok I will post a new riding map of where we will be doing it (just north of the first point where the cops arnt, they stay right around the sandbar) So guys with small fuel tanks we will have to get your cans on the boats, but we will worry about that if we need to.

EDIT: Also updated the OP with new map

Last edited:

RivMan

doing something stupid...
Site Supporter
Looking forward to this! SpaceCowboy's picking up his Jetmate Beer / Fuel hauler tonight, should have it ready for the freeride!

-Rob

I appreciate it. I've got a motor out of a 95 wetjet kraze with a rare single carb intake on it. I ordered a new carb but the studs on the base of the intake are a little bit to wide for the common mikuni BNs. My carb's stamped "WJT 46". I have no idea what other carbs will fit on the intake. Its becomming a pain in the a** lol. But we can try. Thanks

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
I have 61x dual intake, a bin full of carbs, and I should have a single manifold for 61x as well (if not superN8 does). Ill be bringing all my back up parts but wasnt planning on bringing extra carbs and such so just let me know if you need me to bring something.

You guys are awsome. Im going to check the reeds out tonight. If their ok, and tuning it this weekend is a fail, I should know exactly what ill need by sunday. Thanks again guys.

Last edited:

RivMan

doing something stupid...
Site Supporter
That is some awesome news! Do we have a couple boats coming? I was planning on bringing mine, but I don't think that's going to happen, too many skis and riders to haul up!

-Rob

Anybody have a spare carb(s) and intake for a 61x I could rent for the day? Willing to pay cash/ beer.

I have a Single Carb intake, ill throw it into the parts bin and take it up with me. it will be there for you to use, just let me know.

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
SuperN8 had the idea of passing out shirts Saturday at the sand bar. We could set up my easy up canopy and use this location for breaks and stuff. Not sure how late everyone will be arriving at the campgrounds Friday night, but that is also still an option for passing out t shirts or both. Opinions welcome..... I plan on finalizing all the details and times Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Hopefully we will also have the answer from the DNR as well.

Reminder: To review the wake jumping etiquette thread. Also make sure you and your ski have meet required rules and regulations (MC numbers, lanyard, life jacket, boaters safety, etc.)
:beerchug:

Last edited:
Got up here yesterday can't wait for Saturday!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341842678469.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341842678469.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 34
Top Bottom