2013 LSFR April 26-28 Port Aransas (not Crystal Beach? No!)

Pnutt

From( Jet Punks ) Texoma
So we have 3 coming and we are pulling a large trailer can we still cross via ferry or how much farther is it to go through corpus instead.

We will be camping out like surf bums so let us know if anyone else is staying on the beach.

Pnutt

From( Jet Punks ) Texoma
We will be leaving later Thursday night or early Friday morning with a 8 plus hour drive from oklahoma. Now with 4 people

semi trucks and 5th wheel campers fit on the ferry just fine. i usually take the ferry on to the island and check if their is a long line leaving after the weekend. like sunday afternoon it starts to back up on bizy weekends

Pnutt

From( Jet Punks ) Texoma
i payed 100$ for my conture and 15 for the water proof case that is good up to 60 meters under water. then I perchased a 32g micro sd fro 18$ on ebay and usps lost it so i got refund and then it showed up so now i have 2. they are way cheaper than go pros and shoot video that is just as nice.

Pnutt

From( Jet Punks ) Texoma
what is the water temp like in the gulf this time of year? the only info i can find sais it is 70 degrees now ...... is that correct ?

Top Bottom