2013 LSFR April 26-28 Port Aransas (not Crystal Beach? No!)

dragginblazer

Do Good Jetski Crew
ytu6abut.jpg

e2a3evum.jpg

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Who's at the rest stop in an RV with a black super jet (I think), with a white or silver number plate painted on the side? On 37 close to Mathis.

Never mind it was Rob and his sxi.

Last edited:

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Had a great time! I'm officially hooked on surf. A huge thanks to QuickMick for bringing me the nozzle. I will def. be getting a stock ride plate to throw on for next time.

Yea when I saw your setup, I knew the nozzle I gave you wasn't going to last. BUT you sir have one awesome looking square. When can I bring you my square for you do morph into a twin like yours.

Good times here too! Great meeting the new folks and as always great to see my feeeride family. Weather and surf were both very friendly this weekend.
Swap, I saw a few cameras out, maybe some one got some good pics. Murdock had his quad-copter out and got some pretty cool shots. We still need a little practice with that thing, we couldn't get close enough together to get any stunts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Man I had a good time. Rode all 3 days. Met some really cool folks and saw some old friends. Kinda bummed none of the Outlaws showed. I suppose people have moved on...
The shirts and hoodies turned out great! Thanks.
I guess the storm Saturday night caused everyone to bail for the Sunday ride. The surf was big Sunday morning. Me and Derry(#424) rode til about 2:30.

I love the blaster in the surf! That thing will jump as big as you want to go. Just don't fall off.
I think I am going to cut down my seat hump for easier deep water mounting.
I'm down here until next Sunday. Pretty flat today. Maybe get another ride in a few days.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Man I had a good time. Rode all 3 days. Met some really cool folks and saw some old friends. Kinda bummed none of the Outlaws showed. I suppose people have moved on...
The shirts and hoodies turned out great! Thanks.
I guess the storm Saturday night caused everyone to bail for the Sunday ride. The surf was big Sunday morning. Me and Derry(#424) rode til about 2:30.

I love the blaster in the surf! That thing will jump as big as you want to go. Just don't fall off.
I think I am going to cut down my seat hump for easier deep water mounting.
I'm down here until next Sunday. Pretty flat today. Maybe get another ride in a few days.

Which B1 were you on? I got some good helmet footage of one of them. Also Txh20Racer was following me around when I had the camera mounted on the bow of my ski. Its cool watching what people are doing behind me and not even knowing they are back there.

Top Bottom