2014 Spring Break Pismo Freeride, March 14-16

I just want to get it out publicly, Chris Rauen can not make the Pismo spring break freeride so I will be selling the t-shirts that he made for the event he's printing 70 of them and price and sizes will be out shortly. First come first serve cash only. Spread the word thanks everyone....

Hers a preview

(( I'm blocked from viewing the Facebook event page so I'm posting here))

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 56
To be determined depends on the printing cost. Between $18-25 were guessing just want to get the word out for now that I will be selling them

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
The shirts will be $20. I only did 70 of them since I didn't get a lot of feedback on them. They will only be available in that color blue......but I might be able to do a couple of pink ones for the ladies if there is interest. We're printing early next week in order to ship them out by the end of the week.

Al's the man. Hit him up. First come, first serve. =)

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
That's an awesome shirt. I'll get one, and I'm sure my girlfriend will want one too.

I'm sure you will get most of the shirts sold, I know many people including myself bought the Jet Maniac shirts at the last free ride.

Awesome thanks Harbor! I just picked up my squarenose and have never ridden surf so I haven't had a need for a cart. Should be pretty epic I've never ridden a superjet either :D barrel roll is the goal by the end of the weekend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks Harbor! I just picked up my squarenose and have never ridden surf so I haven't had a need for a cart. Should be pretty epic I've never ridden a superjet either :D barrel roll is the goal by the end of the weekend!!!
Ill pm you a picture of my truck so you know later. My friend will be with me but not riding so ill let him know, he's helping me in and out of the water and will be on shore prolly under an easy up near my truck. So you'll prolly need to launch there too. I'am sure plenty of people will help out getting you launched but I can only speak for myself

Awesome, I will be out there with my wife and daughter. We'll be in a silver f250. Thanks for being a good neighbor!

there is usually a dozen totes bobing around at all times in the surf. i dont care who grabs and uses mine as long as your junk pile isnt on it when my junk pile needs to go on it.

Last edited:
there is usually a dozen totes bobing around at all times in the surf. i dont care who grabs and uses mine as long as your junk pile isnt on it when my junk pile needs to go on it.
Hah my ski really is a junk pile! Thank guys I love this community!

y7y4edez.jpg

Between both sets of CF's you should be able to make out a number lol

Btw anybody recognize this ski? I bought it from tony the owner if riders choice in Lancaster. It was his sons ski and apparently he is best friends with a pro freestyle rider.

If anyone needs it they can use my jet lift tote. I lend that thing out to everyone. I don't care who uses it, just as long as it comes home with me.
Thank you rdr! Making reservations tomorrow at the hotel!

I'll be there. White 86 4runner. I'll have a orange round nose and a 93 sj with stock graphics and alum pole. Looking forward to finally riding surf with other people and getting some tips and pointers. My skis don't have water boxes tho.... Should be really fun. I was supposed to go with a buddy but he flaked so if I can't find someone to go with me I'm just gonna say screw it and go by myself. But it will be worth it.

I'll for sure buy one of those shirts. Probably 2

Top Bottom