2014 Spring Break Pismo Freeride, March 14-16

2ride

Enjoy Life...
A friendly reminder, there are only two rooms left at the Quality Inn. And I would like to also do a photo shoot at the the jacuzzi on saturday around 4 or so for the magazine...thanks.

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
I have an extra bed available in my room if anyone needs it. I only have it available for Friday and saturday night. Your share of the room will be $65 plus tax. PM me if you need a place to stay.

You can flush your ski out at a local car wash if you bring a hose. I usually just bring two gallon jugs of water and I flush my ski using a funnel and a hose. The best flush you can do is ride a freshwater lake the day after you get home. That will get all of the salt out of your ski.

2ride

Enjoy Life...
Weather and surf are looking great for the weekend... Can't wait to see everyone. ^^^ I will try to get more clarification on the above situation. We want Neil to join us again this year for the October Freeride..

Anyone going to have a nice beach cart for sale? Cash on hand for the right deal. Looking for a tbm jet lift or big foot , let me know

I'll be there. White 86 4runner. I'll have a orange round nose and a 93 sj with stock graphics and alum pole. Looking forward to finally riding surf with other people and getting some tips and pointers. My skis don't have water boxes tho.... Should be really fun. I was supposed to go with a buddy but he flaked so if I can't find someone to go with me I'm just gonna say screw it and go by myself. But it will be worth it.

I'll for sure buy one of those shirts. Probably 2[/quot
I'll be there. White 86 4runner. I'll have a orange round nose and a 93 sj with stock graphics and alum pole. Looking forward to finally riding surf with other people and getting some tips and pointers. My skis don't have water boxes tho.... Should be really fun. I was supposed to go with a buddy but he flaked so if I can't find someone to go with me I'm just gonna say screw it and go by myself. But it will be worth it.

I'll for sure buy one of those shirts. Probably 2

Got a V8 toy? thoughs hills are steep if you go I-5 to hwy 41/46 route. Took forever in my 88runner 4banger. see ya there

I have my toat here I'm just looking to buy a nicer one. For my new hull coming That and I'm blocked from viewing the Facebook page

Last edited:
I have a air compressor. But the Chevron on grand and 13th has 4 air hoses on every gas. pump. Best part it's free and fast

Last edited:

2ride

Enjoy Life...
Wow. It was an awesome Freeride. To all the participants if you have any memorable experiences that you would like to share, please pm me so that I can include them in the article for Pro Rider Magazine. Thank you.

Top Bottom