Super Jet 2014 Superjet

^yeah...

I read on here some time ago someone spoke to a yamaha rep who said there was absolutely no plan to discontinue the superjet and where did he hear that from? Around the world I hear sales are doing well and the U.S. market isn't even who buys them.

I'd take a brand new one, put on a back foot strap, and have at it!

I'd buy a brand new one in a second if I had the scratch for it...and if I lived somewhere I could ride year-round. (It's awful making a payment on something like that in the middle of a snowstorm.)

I wonder when dealers will have them, I think they ship in 3 weeks if the dealer preordered one at the Yamaha dealer sales show

Buddy of mine just bought a 2013. Had to register for racing license. Its like 45 bucks and you can still register them as a regular pwc.
I have a 2013 and had no problem registering it. The dealer ship said they label it as closed course only so that they don't need to offer a warrantee. I'm not into dirt biking but I was told Yamaha has the same rules for some of the higher end competition dirt bikes. some of you MX guys can comment on whether that is true or false. Anyway, you wont have any issues with registering that.

I'm actually kinda pissed. I rushed out to buy a 2013 the day after I had just found out that people didn't think they would offer them again. Had I known they would make them for a year I would have patiently saved up the cash instead of financing one... FML.

It was all just word of mouth and message board rumors caused by stroke banning laws. I know I believed it for a long time too. But then came the 2012 superjet and then the 2013 superjet, and then...

Top Bottom