2015 Super Jet

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I owe him more money than I have as it is.. I'm gonna have him call the dealer and see what they'd do. You never know unless you try!!

Chad Renstrom

Chad Renny
I mean let's be real, even cheap it's going to take a while for them to sell all of their superjets. It's a very very small market. I think they might be willing to wave a few fees to get them out the door...

I picked up 2 on Friday. When I got there, another guy was loading one into his truck. The stack of 14 was moved out, and they still had 6 in crates on the high racks in the back. He said they've been selling about 2 a day for the last 5 days (this was on 8/21).

The parts guy is my Dad's good friend from HS. I don't think he was BSing me.

SkiPro

Trim down for what!?!?!?
@Roseand Dude come up with that 275 bucks and get that new stock SJ! You will love leg draggin that thing around WFO!
Also that 275 bucks is a cheap rental fee for when you take that thing out with your girl (if you have one.) Or any of your friends.. every weekend. Also its easier to get girls to come out with you when you can say you have two skis!

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
@Roseand Dude come up with that 275 bucks and get that new stock SJ! You will love leg draggin that thing around WFO!
Also that 275 bucks is a cheap rental fee for when you take that thing out with your girl (if you have one.) Or any of your friends.. every weekend. Also its easier to get girls to come out with you when you can say you have two skis!
Haha my dad was gonna buy it for himself anyways. But plans changed and I got an am hull, so he's probably gonna want me to build up my square again for him lol

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Damn....... I went and raced 2 weeks ago, first time since 2008 Nationals. Sold my SXR 2 years later. Got the bug. Would rather find an SXR but this is a smoking deal. I have plenty of SJ parts and gaskets on hand. Uggh

Big Kahuna

Administrator
oh, I want to....... Sad thing is. I got the money sitting in savings. Could actually buy every one they have in stock. But the money is allocated to go towards paying off most of our mortgage. Long story.

oh, I want to....... Sad thing is. I got the money sitting in savings. Could actually buy every one they have in stock. But the money is allocated to go towards paying off most of our mortgage. Long story.
Kmake a cash offer to buy all of them at an even more discounted rate, then sell all but one for whatever profit you would need so that the one you keep is free. BOOM!

Edit: sell each one for enough profit so you get two superjets for free. One for you and one for me for giving you the brilliant idea :D seriously though lol

Top Bottom